2 Lvl 4 Stunt Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 29, 2010
I wanted to ask in the other tick tock thread but it was locked...

I've read and reread the rules and now I think I'm over thinking things and can't sort it out.
1. Can I have an extended single leg stunt, release, tick tock and caught at prep?

2. Also, are whirly birds still legal at level 4? I tried to find a video, and this was the closest one but we would only spin one time, not 1.5.

I wanted to ask in the other tick tock thread but it was locked...

I've read and reread the rules and now I think I'm over thinking things and can't sort it out.
1. Can I have an extended single leg stunt, release, tick tock and caught at prep?

2. Also, are whirly birds still legal at level 4? I tried to find a video, and this was the closest one but we would only spin one time, not 1.5.

1. Would most likely be legal, but I won't say anything is legal without seeing a video or picture. You couldn't pop it high.

2. Legal as done in the video, even with the 1.5 twist.

Okay, here's what I was talking about, it's really shaky because we just started to try it, but didn't want to spend a lot of time if it's not legal. If it IS legal, does this actually count toward level 4 difficulty?

At about :05 is the release that I want to know about. TIA! Andre

Okay, here's what I was talking about, it's really shaky because we just started to try it, but didn't want to spend a lot of time if it's not legal. If it IS legal, does this actually count toward level 4 difficulty?

At about :05 is the release that I want to know about. TIA! Andre

It is legal in L4. It should count toward L4 difficulty because it's not legal in L3, but that will depend on the score sheet.

Back