All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just because it covers the body doesn't mean that body is going to look good in it. Not everyone looks good in a pair of leggings or yoga pants and that is exactly what those capris look like. It goes with something I repeat over and over when I see people out in public, just because it is in your size doesn't mean you should wear it. As someone who hates when girls wear leggings and don't have a shirt on to cover the front and behind I pray that this doesn't become a trend. Unless you are itty bitty it will not look good, and even then it still can look VERY unflattering. I would rather see some bellys showing in a crop top then it all stuffed into an unflattering piece of spanfex fabric.

I just think that girls that dont have the body for leggings REALLY dont have the body for spandex shorts.

span12.jpg
This must be a World Cup Alum, the hair and makeup scream Jersey :p

I haven't seen lake norman in over a year (sortof wondered if they were still there) but the only two unis I've ever seen from CEA outside of the ones they just debuted, are the x-men ones you're talking about and the ones those replaced. I always got the impression that the xmen version went to k-ville and the others kept the same ones they had ...Sanford and some of the lower Raleigh teams are the ones I'm thinking of. Other than that, I've never seen a different CEA uni, but again, we haven't seen lake norman in over a year. Last time I saw them they were wearing the older version that Sanford, Greenville and the lower raleigh teams were wearing this last year.
CEA has uniforms for their level 1-4 that is different than the xmen version.

I haven't seen lake norman in over a year (sortof wondered if they were still there) but the only two unis I've ever seen from CEA outside of the ones they just debuted, are the x-men ones you're talking about and the ones those replaced. I always got the impression that the xmen version went to k-ville and the others kept the same ones they had ...Sanford and some of the lower Raleigh teams are the ones I'm thinking of. Other than that, I've never seen a different CEA uni, but again, we haven't seen lake norman in over a year. Last time I saw them they were wearing the older version that Sanford, Greenville and the lower raleigh teams were wearing this last year.

They have these uniforms for the Levels 1-4:

qy937s.jpg

I took this photo from the wiki. They started wearing these in 2010-2011.

Not sure if the "capri" talk is over but I remembered seeing a picture from my current gym last year that they wore black leggings under their skirts just got one competition. (It's an outdoor competition that ALWAYS falls on the coldest day of February)
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/180797_133938380006586_7150230_n.jpg
The picture is from my friends FB. I knew there was a team picture somewhere but i'm too lazy to go searching for it :rolleyes:

No single uniform is going to look great on EVERY body type, particularly when every girl/guy in your gym doesn't necessarily HAVE the same body type. I liked the capris/long tops, I thought they looked very athletic and the lines were great. Skirts aren't a be-all-end-all either; I've seen many a girl who shouldn't touch some skirts with a ten-foot pole.

Maybe I'm weird, but I didn't NEED a skirt or NEED a bow to feel like a cheerleader. Those things never identified the sport with me (maybe because my high school team never wore bows except to games/competitions, and they weren't regular bows either). As long as I was doing my 'cheer' thing, that's what made me feel like a cheer athlete.

Alright, update. What I heard at practice yesterday is that levels 1-4 uniforms will be the old level 5 x man uni's UNLESS they decide to have all the levels wear the NEW level 5 uni.

I can only speak for the Charlotte location so I don't know about anyone else, but I seriously hope we get the new ones.

Latest posts

Back