All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes! There's actually another program I'm thinking of that has awesome uniforms...great colors, really pretty, sparkly, etc....but...the boys' unis look like they're wearing bras in the back. Very distracting. :eek:
This is a genuine question cause I dont see it at all but what makes it look like a bra??

Yes! There's actually another program I'm thinking of that has awesome uniforms...great colors, really pretty, sparkly, etc....but...the boys' unis look like they're wearing bras in the back. Very distracting. :eek:

There's a pretty well known local team here that has gorgeous unis but the boys look like they have a sports bra or camel water pack on:confused:

This is a genuine question cause I dont see it at all but what makes it look like a bra??
It is a black top with white "straps" sewn onto it on the back in the place where the real straps are on the girls' tops. It totally looks from the back like the guys are wearing black shirts with bras over the outside. Weird.

It is a black top with white "straps" sewn onto it on the back in the place where the real straps are on the girls' tops. It totally looks from the back like the guys are wearing black shirts with bras over the outside. Weird.
wait what uniform are you talking about? The aviator one?

CheerPride Allstars new prototype uniform they were debuted this past weekend at Canadian nationals :)

n6svog.jpg

How did I miss this?! Its fricken GORGEOUS

I'm curious how that would sound... I've never heard a thick "Canadian" accent... I always disappoint Americans when they find out I don't have one... :p
haha. a few of the hockey players at my school have really thick ones. I bumped into one once at a bar and he was like "oh soou-ree"...I tried to make him say it again and also say "about," but he wouldn't do it.

Sorry and about are my favorite words to hear on Degrassi

haha. a few of the hockey players at my school have really thick ones. I bumped into one once at a bar and he was like "oh soou-ree"...I tried to make him say it again and also say "about," but he wouldn't do it.

I live in both Canada and South Carolina and i still can't hear the difference! But everyone asks me to say things like this!

How did I miss this?! Its fricken GORGEOUS
only one girl wore them at nationals this year for her power of one to debut them as its her last year on pride and she wont get a chance to wear it and shes been there since they opened

and about the canadian accents
after living on the west and east coast i noticed that candians from ontario in particular (where degrassis filmed) have accents those from vancouver dont

and after living in cali i have noticed that yes we do have an accent

i got it explained as out sounds like 'oat' about is pronouced 'a-bow-t'

K I'm calling all of my American friends and saying "about" and "sorry" to them and asking them if it sounds different... now I wanna know.

Back