All-Star 2012-2013 Practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

wait... I'm confused. Do these teams HAVE to wear these every practice?
Like for us, we have team apparel that we get each year that we wear at far away comps that we travel as a team or when we have like guest coreographers. We arn't required to always wear them, so we could still wear the good ol' Tshirt and soffees :confused:
Pretty much. We usually get a schedule like for tumbling wear the blue shorts with the black shirt and for weekday practice the white shirt and black shorts etc. It keeps everyone uniform.

We switched gyms and just got the e-mail saying practice wear is required at every team practice, it will be a sports top and shorts, do I want to purchase a second set? Yes, if we really, really need to wear them at every practice, not really if it's not an enforced rule. Kind of expensive. I don't think they have team moms at this gym, I wish I had one to contact for all the little stuff like this. Hate to bother the coaches/owners with the question. People with one set of practice wear, do you really wear the same set at least twice a week every week? If so, I better spring for that extra set.

Saw this on the uniforms thread:
8098b1e5.jpg
Finally got out practice wear! Some of Midwest Xplosion Fusion 5 wearing it!
73493898.jpg

saw fab5's on twitter, and even though it's technically public, i'll let someone else post.

not personally a fan.. i wouldn't want to wear a sports bra with metal rings.. but to each their own.

saw fab5's on twitter, and even though it's technically public, i'll let someone else post.

not personally a fan.. i wouldn't want to wear a sports bra with metal rings.. but to each their own.

Looks uncomfortable and wardrobe malfunction-prone. I hate to be the bra police but..... How does one go about wearing a bra under that? Yikes.

Back