All-Star 2012-2013 Practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

got this off of Kelcie's twitter, Fab 5 :
vw654.jpg

Love the front, hate the back...
Also, I don't think it's theirs? Or I guess they're just trying things on...because I looked on Kelcie's twitter and the caption was:
"I WILL TRADE ANNNYYYTHIIINNGGG FOR THIS #imbegging"

She also responded to a girl who said that she wanted the sports bra and Kelcie said "same girl same".

Thoughts on the Fab 5 bra:

1.The back of the bra looks like a swim suit.....:confused:Sigh. I've voiced my views on that a few different times now.

2. Large pieces of metal should never be used for sports apparel (if it is indeed metal and not plastic). It's just not practical. If a flyer lands the wrong way on a cradle, that could take out a tooth or break a jaw.

3.I wonder if anyone breaks out because of the metal? I know that many people are allergic to nickel or certain types of metals. I also wonder if that circle piece rubs? Seems like with all of the moving we do in tumbling and stunting, the piece would do that to an athlete's back....It's bad enough to just have itchy fabric rub, let alone a metal or plastic keyhole.

I'm a little confused. With so many complaints about the cost of AllStar, (some kids aren't even cheering anymore because it's so out of control) , we continue to make the practice outfits more expensive and flashy? I just don't get it. There are so many ways to cut your customers costs and I don't even see the gyms trying.

Come on! It's PRACTICE wear, to sweat it for 3 hours, 2-3 times a week!

Back