All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really love Super Seniors! I always have! I love everything about them - especially the double "S" motion!

My CP and I got to meet a couple of the girls last year at Cheersport. It was one of the highlights of my trip! Then I saw the same girls at Worlds! There's just something cool about Super Seniors to me!

I miss their half-up/half-down curly hair style. Is it a thing of the past?
We only do that for away comps or 2 day comps. As much as I hate the curls it looks so much better. They are really a great group of girls. Thanks for the compliments on them:)

I'm surprised it took this long for someone to say something..

I just watched that video expecting them to all be insanely huge flexible jumps... sorely disappointed. And very surprised that as a whole an entire team of level 5 athletes have very low jumps.

I'm surprised it took this long for someone to say something..
Tbh I don't typically watch WC unless it's shooting stars around major comp time..as a comparison to other teams.

I have never seen Ody look like that before. Bad jumps, bad timing, bad flexibility on the whole..that's not necessarily a 'bad day' sort of excuse unless they've been running routines 50 times that day..

Just a general question. It is now January and we are in nationals season. A lot of these teams don't look ready at all, and not just a "bad day" but you can tell they just don't look good at all. Does the "it's still early in the season" card apply?

Just a general question. It is now January and we are in nationals season. A lot of these teams don't look ready at all, and not just a "bad day" but you can tell they just don't look good at all. Does the "it's still early in the season" card apply?

The "early in the season" card for me, ends around the start of December, maybe even as far as up to Christmas break. After that I look at it as crunch time, start putting in the work to go out and win Worlds. Pre-January routines to me seem like test routines a lot of the time. Seeing how it scores, how it hits, etc., but after that, the only excuse, in my opinion, for constant bad performances is lack of adequate preparation, not time constraint.

Back