All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There is a video of Panthers that was just posted on twitter. Literally I still have chills. Hopefully it gets posted on here. It explains perfectly what being apart of Cheer Athletics is about. I love my CA family even more after tonight.

There is a video of Panthers that was just posted on twitter. Literally I still have chills. Hopefully it gets posted on here. It explains perfectly what being apart of Cheer Athletics is about. I love my CA family even more after tonight.
I just saw it on your fb and posted the telly link above :) I'm so ready for panthers to go out there and kill it!!!

i know there are quite a few Charlotte people on the board who aren't going to like what i'm about to say but...

i feel like as a gym, they spread themselves too thin when it comes to level 5. if they condensed all the worlds teams into one strong (possibly smaller) worlds team and one awesome restricted team they would do so well in both divisions. just because you have 66 kids who can pass for level 5 in some categories doesn't mean they all need to go to worlds.

this is not an insult to the kids or coaches. i know they've all worked hard to get where they are. they're a great gym. their lower level teams are great and their upper level kids have talent... i just think instead of pushing for 2 or 3 worlds teams year after year, choosing the top 20 or 30 athletes would produce really great results for them.

and i know they aren't going to take advice from some random girl on the boards, so to each their own :D

So glad I am not the only one who thinks this. Its not just with thier lvl 5 teams though. Some moms and I were just duscussing this the other day. I feel bad for those kids who have talent and could help create a great team but are not competing at the appropriate level and it shows in their performance

I know that large coed has always been a fan favorite, mostly because of the wow-factor but I am actually IN LOVE with this division now because it is so competitive. After that Cheetahs video I truly do not know who is going to take it tomorrow night!

Back