All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So, this video is long, but it showcases the talent of the younger athletes at my small gym of around 75 kids max! All footage is from this summer and the amount of new skills all these kids got from tumbling multiple times a week is crazy! From bridge kick-overs to specialty passes through to fulls, these junior age and younger athletes make me so happy!

Small Gym with a BIG NAME in New England ! and thats coming from an Elite All Stars of Maine alumni ! :) I pray for the day this gym goes level 5

So, this video is long, but it showcases the talent of the younger athletes at my small gym of around 75 kids max! All footage is from this summer and the amount of new skills all these kids got from tumbling multiple times a week is crazy! From bridge kick-overs to specialty passes through to fulls, these junior age and younger athletes make me so happy!

I remember when they would always come down to Florida for the Tournament of Champions! Does your gym still travel down this way?

Fantasy's stunt looks SO FIERCE
I think they will make the basket work... The kick does look a little "spastic" but its only September and they are just getting it down. Plenty of time to perfect it IMO and I'm glad they thought of it. I love a good hitch kick double but it's nice to see some variation

as someone on the team and this being the first practice with doing the baskets with all of the flyers, it completely needs to be cleaner and I agree with all of the suggestions and as someone pointed out, it looks spazzy with the kick in the middle all of the flyers especially mine (the one to the left) are having trouble switching from doing it first as they have their entire life to the middle of the basket, so for all the encouragement that people are giving us, it's really awesome and motivates us :oops:

Back