All-Star 2015-2016 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Black Ops day 1 music. It is......interesting to say the least.

Yikes. Not feeling it... seems it it was put together in a rush. Sounds a bit sloppy? Usually Cali Black Ops music is great!

I am curious though, what does "day 1" music mean? Was there a day 2 mix for some reason??

Yikes. Not feeling it... seems it it was put together in a rush. Sounds a bit sloppy? Usually Cali Black Ops music is great!

I am curious though, what does "day 1" music mean? Was there a day 2 mix for some reason??
Yes, they have a day 1 and day 2 mix and the day 2 mix (from what I hear in their comp video) sounds AMAZING.

I have no idea who produced this unique day 1 music because it doesn't sound like any cheer music producer I've heard (Patrick, JR, Kyle, etc.) but their Day 2 mix is by JR/DJ Rizz and sounds like a more typical cheer mix, and like said above, does sound amazing (but hasn't been released yet)

I actually really like this Day 1 mix especially with the routine! It's very unique and out of the box in comparison to the typical cheer mixes we're used to hearing!

When I first heard the mix I was not a fan at all. Not because it wasn't a good mix, but because it wasn't what I was expecting. I've listened to it a few times and I like it more and more. It's a very clean mix!! Now fingers crossed that the Day 2 mix is released soon!!!

Back