All-Star 2015-2016 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone really connected with Green Bay Elite please have them throw some music our way. I haven't had a Lime mix since 2014!!!

love it, but i have to wonder if they made the "panthers" voiceover intentionally longer. cause i remember it only saying "SE so vicious" before. :enjoyshow: however im in love with their dance music.

Nah, it's been longer since the start. The first three screens are Trina vo's, and pretty much all of the second is the "panthers vo". :)

So this has been driving me INSANE for a while now, but....
In Shooting Stars music during the pyramid, right before the dance... There is a voice over that just says 'CUP'. As in World Cup, but it doesn't say 'WORLD' before it.

It drives me insane every time I watch their routine.

In Shooting Stars music during the pyramid, right before the dance... There is a voice over that just says 'CUP'. As in World Cup, but it doesn't say 'WORLD' before it.

It says "World" during the twisting sound effect as soon as bad romance starts.

If you listen really close it's when bad romance first starts. It's there, I promise haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Just went back to listen to it and I still can't hear it.
There's many sounds happening at once at that time making it hard to hear, but it's definitely there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

If you listen to it with headphones you can hear the WORLD. It is more quiet than the CUP part, oddly enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back