All-Star 2015 Fierce Board My Secret Cheer Santa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I got an email back on like December 15th that my person was shipping mine but it might not get there in time for Christmas...I still haven't gotten it though. I'm back at school but my parents said nothing has come to our house yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got this T from Emma who was born and raised in Cali! I love it, and when I wear it to practices, both on my team, and the team I coach, everyone loves it!
w5IeXzT.jpg

kcKVpxL.jpg

Thank you Emma! <3

Last edited:
I am not sure what my Secret Santa's screen name is, but thank you, thank you, thank you to Michael from Maine for my truly awesome bracelet!!!! He gave me an Alix & Ani bracelet with a present/gift charm! I love it because it represents our Fierce Board gift exchange! It is a very thoughtful gift and it is perfect for me!! Thank you!!!
f7adfc8c25ef843a1c230a2ef203cdfe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're so welcome! :)

I got this T from Emma who was born and raised in Cali! I love it, and when I wear it to practices, both on my team, and the team I coach, everyone loves it!
w5IeXzT.jpg

kcKVpxL.jpg

Thank you Emma! <3
Yay! I'm glad you got it!!! I wasn't sure what to get you at first since I've only done school cheer but I figured I could represent California!

Dropbox - 20160111_134454.jpg

Sooooo happy about my 005 shirt!!!! Thank you!!!!!! I don't know your fb name...

ETA: I am a little sad though... I have a 10% off promotionnal code but the canadian dollar is so bad that the shipping would cost me 45$ dollars :eek: Anyone has a tip for that?????
Hey I am very glad that you got your gift and love it. The shipping was only $20; however, it was actually getting the shirt that was a mess. None-the-less it got to you :D Finally!

Back