All-Star 2015 Fierce Board My Secret Cheer Santa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm still hoping it's just late because of shipping or whatever , i know it can take forever to ship internationally

I will admit that my whole gift has not made it to my Secret Santa, but at least one thing did. The rest will get there - I promise. I guess that makes me half a grinch? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in for un-grinching.

Have these potential "grinches" been contacted though? It wouldn't be fair to black-list someone before they have had their chance to say something.

I haven't received anything yet.
BUT, I also haven't been able to send out my gift yet due to random emergencies that blew through my savings and what was left of my checking.. i have the gift but i just have to wait until i have the money to pay international shipping (which is the beginning of February.) I've told my person whats up though and I feel HORRIBLE about it.

I will admit that my whole gift has not made it to my Secret Santa, but at least one thing did. The rest will get there - I promise. I guess that makes me half a grinch? Lol

Ur fine!!! Lol she's loving the 1st part. Sleeps with it every night!!

I can totally ungrinch (Bonus points for Australians as I can make a personal delivery in March- even though that's kinda late :p )

My person hasn't mentioned getting it, but I assume they have. They haven't posted in this thread either way :/

Back