All-Star 2016-2017 Practicewear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I want to know what that mesh back feels like. Sadly I'm not a part of CA :( A friend of mine is so I live vicariously through her haha. Fingers crossed that these are comfortable. I can't imagine those capris for the Texas heat though. It would drive me nuts.

That is a big part of why we have shorts as an option with the outfit.

I want to know what that mesh back feels like. Sadly I'm not a part of CA :( A friend of mine is so I live vicariously through her haha. Fingers crossed that these are comfortable. I can't imagine those capris for the Texas heat though. It would drive me nuts.
We won't get them yet so not sure but I will say that any time that CA has had mesh on practice wear, it has been the softer mesh. I don't know how that will affect any girls with larger chests because that is not at all a concern for my daughter but I don't think they have had any practice wear yet that my daughter complained about... last 14-15 uniform for her is a hugely different story.

30e473af681d905abfd50110eab66241.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Really like the front of this bra and the shorts!

I feel like black rebel practicewear photographs somewhat see through. I don't know if it's actually that way in real life. Those capris and some of the bras seem a little too thin and revealing. I believe the Sr Elite worlds bra also had the same issue. Can anyone verify if they are like that in real life or if it's only photos?

Really like the front of this bra and the shorts!

I feel like black rebel practicewear photographs somewhat see through. I don't know if it's actually that way in real life. Those capris and some of the bras seem a little too thin and revealing. I believe the Sr Elite worlds bra also had the same issue. Can anyone verify if they are like that in real life or if it's only photos?

I THINK what you're seeing is the result of sublimation on white fabric. It gives it a bit of a translucent look...but it's just the white under the darker colors you're seeing.

Wait a minute! Practice wear already... I thought most gym's just finished this season and now, next season's practice wear on display and ready to purchase...Wow!:eek:

Our owner estimated that we'd have our in about 3-4 weeks. I feel like everyone got the jump on this year for some reason and things are rolling out faster than normal.

Back