All-Star 2016-2017 Practicewear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I did the math for another thread it breaks done to about $29.50 per piece. 6 spanks 5 sports bras (one is reversible). At least they are super cute!

That is more than some pay for uniforms! Wow...I'm all for cute practice wear, but does the gym do separate sets for big competitions or are these the sets and that is that. If the latter, I can totally understand; if not...EEK! I guess everything IS bigger in Texas.

I did the math for another thread it breaks done to about $29.50 per piece. 6 spanks 5 sports bras (one is reversible). At least they are super cute!

Just curious. Why does a kid need 6? I really don't understand why they need 2, but I have seen several people post that their child has 2.

Just curious. Why does a kid need 6? I really don't understand why they need 2, but I have seen several people post that their child has 2.
Cp has 5 sets with one more coming in. They aren't all new to this season though so we needed to fill in our order. Right now they have practice twice a week with a third added in September, plus any additional days for clinics and/or choreography. Sounds crazy but it makes it easier for me as a parent not having to be on top of the laundry for clean practice wear like I did at last gym with 1 practice outfit.

Cp has 5 sets with one more coming in. They aren't all new to this season though so we needed to fill in our order. Right now they have practice twice a week with a third added in September, plus any additional days for clinics and/or choreography. Sounds crazy but it makes it easier for me as a parent not having to be on top of the laundry for clean practice wear like I did at last gym with 1 practice outfit.

Do they have specific uniforms for specific days? We only have 1 uniform at our gym. I purchased 2 tops and 2 bottoms so that laundry would not be much of an issue. She has to be at the gym three times per week, so I know that my life is much easier with having more than one uniform.

Do they have specific uniforms for specific days? We only have 1 uniform at our gym. I purchased 2 tops and 2 bottoms so that laundry would not be much of an issue. She has to be at the gym three times per week, so I know that my life is much easier with having more than one uniform.
Yes they are told which outfit to wear on which day in their group chat prior to each practice.

We have 2 sets, one for each practice day. I wouldn't buy any more than that as there is no need.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Which reminds me I need to wash my CP's practicewear for next week...

Really like the front of this bra and the shorts!

I feel like black rebel practicewear photographs somewhat see through. I don't know if it's actually that way in real life. Those capris and some of the bras seem a little too thin and revealing. I believe the Sr Elite worlds bra also had the same issue. Can anyone verify if they are like that in real life or if it's only photos?

I was really worried about that after seeing these photos. However, it is definitely just how they photograph. They are great in person and not at all see-through.
I was also not loving the back of the sports bra in the photo but it's really cute on in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would literally die if I was told what to wear each practice. There are very few practice set's that I've received in my day that I actually LIKE wearing to practice.
Makes it very easy for the athletes and the parents. They might like certain ones more than others but all are bra friendly and fit well, I will say that.

Makes it very easy for the athletes and the parents. They might like certain ones more than others but all are bra friendly and fit well, I will say that.

It's also great for coaches and choreographers because the coaches can see the team as a team and not 36 individuals. If Sally wears a bright yellow shirt, it is drawing the coach's attention away from the rest of the team.

Practice uniforms def serve a purpose.

I understand the purpose of practice uniforms. My team has always had one too. BUT we were not often required to wear them. Mainly during choreography camps, events, special guest coaches coming to help, competitions. I completely understand the use for choreography, having coached myself.

BUT- I'm also so so so thankful my gym allows us to wear what we want to a huge majority of practices. I'd rather spend my money on clothes I know I'll be comfortable in (not to mention also wear outside of the cheer gym!)

Back