All-Star 2016-2017 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They would have been D1 this year regardless. ALL multi location programs are regardless of the size of the individual gyms.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I know that. I'm just adding that information. last season they were d2. Now d1

I really hope Lady Bullets is stacked this year so they can go back to dominating Small Senior :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Its always weird not to see LB in the top 3. I know a lot of seniors aged out after 2013 worlds. But i figured they would start to dominate after a year or two. I think they changed coaches as well though, so maybe thats part of it.

Rockstar Raleigh has merged with Powerhouse Elite. Moving to Powerhouse space but all will be Rockstar Raleigh.
Now they have
Tiny 1
Mini 1
Youth 1
Senior 1
Junior 2
Junior 3
Senior 3
Senior 4
Senior 5R
IOC
Very exciting for this area.

So are you a Rockstar family now? Just curious because we are.

i also thinks its due to the fact that Parkey left for world cup, i know he used to choreograph LB for a few years.

The same guy that coaches large coed, Marlon Biete, and Nikia hovey.

Robbii will still be assisting with coreopgraphy.
Random, but I love Nikia! I was so happy when I found out she was coaching LB last season.

So are you a Rockstar family now? Just curious because we are.
Yes we are! After a year off CP and I decided mentally and physically we were ready to get back into the All-Star Game. (I have still been involved in cheer with my oldest CP cheering for NCSU). Have loved how Rockstar runs their program and as soon as we stepped in the door we have been greeted with open arms. Excited for this year, and now combining with Powerhouse and adding a Worlds team it is shaping up to be an awesome program!

Does anyone know what teams Cali is having at any location any level?

Small Senior 5 - LB
Medium Senior 5 - Aces
Small Senior Coed 5- Smoed
Medium Senior Coed 5 - Black Ops
Large Senior Coed 5 - Coed

??

I saw a post about a small coed 4 but that's about all I've seen.
small coed four out of Las Vegas are the Black Jacks, i think they also have a large all girl four... and they have an open four (can't remember the name though)

The same guy that coaches large coed, Marlon Biete, and Nikia hovey.

Robbii will still be assisting with coreopgraphy.
i love Coed's coach, i'm so happy he coaches LB.
speaking of LB, i hope they go w/ Kyle Blitch again for their music this season, that's who they have been using for the past couple years right?

i love Coed's coach, i'm so happy he coaches LB.
speaking of LB, i hope they go w/ Kyle Blitch again for their music this season, that's who they have been using for the past couple years right?

it's been a mixture. patrick did their worlds mix. kyle did the one before. JR did the ones before that for a few years.

Back