All-Star 2016-2017 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheerforce

Nfinity- IOC5
Lady Aztecs- IO5
Exodus-IO5(Small)
Blackout- Med coed 5
Where did you find out that Lady Aztecs were going to be level 5? In the past they've been level 6 because its basically SDSU all girl which is level 6. I hadn't heard anything about them changing to it.

Flyers Allstarz is back with 6 Worlds teams!

Obsession : Large Senior Allgirl 5
Knockout : International Allgirl 5
Notorious : International Open Large Coed 5
Thunder : International Open Small Coed 6
Shock : International Open Large Coed 6

Dang! How many locations does Flyers have?

Flyers Allstarz is back with 6 Worlds teams!

Obsession : Large Senior Allgirl 5
Knockout : International Allgirl 5
Notorious : International Open Large Coed 5
Thunder : International Open Small Coed 6
Shock : International Open Large Coed 6
curious, does flyers get a lot of its talent from a local college or something or do they just prefer to fill the international division.
love gymtyme but both programs seem similar to me, lots of talent and popularity but usually only see international teams from them.

curious, does flyers get a lot of its talent from a local college or something or do they just prefer to fill the international division.
love gymtyme but both programs seem similar to me, lots of talent and popularity but usually only see international teams from them.

Don't most Canadian teams generally go for more international teams than senior 5?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't most Canadian teams generally go for more international teams than senior 5?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There are several Sr 5 teams, but we compete against the US teams from the start. IO5/IOC5 offers Canadian Trails and then top 3 moving on to finals, so there's more chances to compete. Also, not having the numbers as some US gyms, it's often easier to form Intl teams as you can't age out like with a Sr team. But not sure if these are the actual reason for more CDN teams in IO/IOC5 versus Sr.

Not sure if you're talking about Boomslang from Stars Vipers, since that's the only one I wasn't familiar with either when skimming the past few pages, but it's a cute little (and deadly) green snake. I didn't read the entirity of the UD definition because I got the idea after the first 5 or so words. I don't think it's at all inappropriate because its CLEARLY referencing the snake, not the sexual act, since their gym name is "vipers".

I have to agree with @cupieqt - anything can be made inappropriate. If you look up "peach", "pink", "wildcat", "C5", "jag", "shooting star", etc, on UD, you'll find another meaning of the word, all inappropriate for youth sports on varying levels. And as long as the team name has an appropriate original meaning, then it's not an issue. I want to assume that most people are mature enough to not think of lady parts when they hear "pink" and "peach".
And thank you @Eyes On The Prize

I mean even kitty cat or whatever has an inappropriate name when you UD it. We all know they are referring to cats when their whole gym has cat names. (Also the other meaning for kitty cat besides a cat is more known then the other meaning for boomslang) The same goes for our snake names- such a double standard. Our name was chosen by our owners not kids trying to be slick. Nor does any kid on that team think it's anything other than a snake since they all have snake names. My daughter is happy to be on Boomslang 4, their music and routine is insane. I love our gym and trust our owners would not put us in a position to have such a name implying anything other then them choosing a very fitting name for this j4. This is the most incredible j4 I have ever seen and it's only August! Our music will bring it all together.

4bbbf24b9fe0af5e1f57be1bbe3f5bca.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well lucky for you it's not your kids team name so you aren't dying anytime soon!:)

And thank you @Eyes On The Prize

I mean even kitty cat or whatever has an inappropriate name when you UD it. We all know they are referring to cats when their whole gym has cat names. (Also the other meaning for kitty cat besides a cat is more known then the other meaning for boomslang) The same goes for our snake names- such a double standard. Our name was chosen by our owners not kids trying to be slick. Nor does any kid on that team think it's anything other than a snake since they all have snake names. My daughter is happy to be on Boomslang 4, their music and routine is insane. I love our gym and trust our owners would not put us in a position to have such a name implying anything other then them choosing a very fitting name for this j4. This is the most incredible j4 I have ever seen and it's only August! Our music will bring it all together.

4bbbf24b9fe0af5e1f57be1bbe3f5bca.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All I can think of when I hear boomslang is Harry Potter (boomslang skin in poly juice), so I love the name haha.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Cheer Force Arkansas
Conway, Arkansas
Special Needs - Starlings
Small Tiny Exibition 1 - Peeps
Small Tiny Prep 1 - Tweeties
Small Tiny 1 - Talons
Large Youth 2 - Thunderbirds
Large Junior Prep 1 - Royals
Small Junior 3 - MockingJays
Small Junior R5/4 - JayHawks
Large Senior 2 - TealBirds