All-Star 2016-2017 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I saw a video on Instagram where Cheer Savannah Lady Lace was named "Lady Lace XL", any idea what division they're moving to?

so that still makes 12 teams in large senior, since CEA LOT is no more.
I currently have 11, who am I missing? I haven't seen anything about Texas Lonestar or Elite Cheer Sensation who were both in the division last year. So if they both are back, it could be up to 13.

ACE Cheer Company - Chiefs
Cheer Athletics Plano - Panthers
Cheer Extreme Chicago - Passion
Cheer Extreme Kernersville - Senior Elite
Cheer Savannah - Lady Lace
Flyers All-Starz - Obsession (Canada)
HotCheer - Hot5
Maryland Twisters Hanover - F5
Pittsburgh Superstars - Supermodels
The Stingray All Stars Marietta - Orange
World Cup Freehold - Shooting Stars

ETA: It looks like ECS does not have a senior all girl 5 team this season, only coed, so they are out.

I currently have 11, who am I missing? I haven't seen anything about Texas Lonestar or Elite Cheer Sensation who were both in the division last year. So if they both are back, it could be up to 13.

HotCheer - Hot5

ETA: It looks like ECS does not have a senior all girl 5 team this season, only coed, so they are out.
I don't think Texas Lonestar has a Worlds team this year in any division.

HotCheer - Hot5

No more Fearless?

Texas lonestar doesn't have any level 4 or 5 teams this season. Technically they could compete D2 small gym, but not sure if they will choose to compete up D1 large gym.

Texas lonestar doesn't have any level 4 or 5 teams this season. Technically they could compete D2 small gym, but not sure if they will choose to compete up D1 large gym.
Wow no 4 or 5? Was there a huge graduating class or a change in ownership that people were upset with? That's a huge change.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

It is the same owner. I respect those that disagree with me, but in my opinion many athletes were drawn to the success of WE and PA.

Wow no 4 or 5? Was there a huge graduating class or a change in ownership that people were upset with? That's a huge change.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I remember reading a while back a major Texas Cheer coach moved to Woodlands Elite and it seems quite a few athletes followed suit.

That is true. They had 2 strong coaches leave. One to WE and one to PA. The families I know personally made the decision to leave before it was announced Coaches were leaving.

Back