All-Star 2016 Showcases

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ACE ("""""""""new""""""""" gym in Québec City) showcase is on December 4th.

I have to put a lot of quote marks because it is basically Infinity All-Stars but with different owners...

Saw this on Twitter...

That's too bad. I've always had a soft spot for Brandon.

My first year at Worlds (level 6 girl here), where I had no idea who anyone was, especially in level 5 divisions, I watched a team with "Brandon" on the front of their unis. Couldn't tell you which team, what division. They were in Jostens with us with the other panel of judges. I thought Brandon was a weird name for a team but was super impressed with how good and clean they were. Just from that, knowing next to nothing about level 5 made me a big fan of theirs

I'm gutted, love them so much and was so looking forwards to seeing their new routine!

I'm not sure but isn't it usually the Showdown in O-Town? or something with a name similar haha.

Yes Showdown in O-Town is quite a big comp in Orlando, it's Dec 10 (I just googled it). No idea if Brandon will be there though.

Not sure who else was following along with the Sharks CHOMPDOWN this weekend, but the stunt sequences coming out of Great White this year are INSANE! I was in shock at all of the skills and also the level of polish we are already seeing from them. They are clearly coming for those rings this year!

noooooo...

whens their first competition.
I'm gutted, love them so much and was so looking forwards to seeing their new routine!

I'm not sure but isn't it usually the Showdown in O-Town? or something with a name similar haha.
Yes Showdown in O-Town is quite a big comp in Orlando, it's Dec 10 (I just googled it). No idea if Brandon will be there though.
It appears Showdown in O-Town is no longer a Worlds bid event (at least I don't see it listed in the Road to Worlds website), which makes sense I guess, since partial-paid bids are now no longer a thing.

We usually see Top Gun's Orlando teams and Brandon teams there, not sure if it being a non-Worlds bid event will still attract the same gyms there.

Did anyone go to WC showcase and got video of the teams? What about Md Twisters showcase?

I want to see more than Shooting Stars!

Where are the showcase videos?

Back