All-Star 2016 Showcases

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did anyone go to WC showcase and got video of the teams? What about Md Twisters showcase?

I want to see more than Shooting Stars!

Where are the showcase videos?
I think many of them have been posted on twitter by WC.

I think many of them have been posted on twitter by WC.

Yes @CheerBank, thanks for this information but I was hoping since other gyms showcases were being discussed in this thread...Why not continue posting in this thread... Furthermore, I came here hoping to see and read specifically about WC and Md Twisters showcases...

Did anyone go to WC showcase and got video of the teams? What about Md Twisters showcase?

I want to see more than Shooting Stars!

Where are the showcase videos?
Yes @CheerBank, thanks for this information but I was hoping since other gyms showcases were being discussed in this thread...Why not continue posting in this thread... Furthermore, I came here hoping to see and read specifically about WC and Md Twisters showcases...
Maryland Twisters did not have their showcase this weekend, it's on the Dec 4th, the same day as Top Gun Allstars'.

As for World Cup Allstars showcase videos, here's a YouTube channel that went to record and upload a number of teams other than Shooting Stars:
Cathy Cheo-Isaacs - YouTube

All of the Level 5 routines except for Twinkles are now posted in the video thread.

KC Cheer fierce 5
Small Senior Coed 5

CJA Team Guns
Small Senior Coed 5

CJA bombshell
Senior Senior 5

CJA Stun Guns
Small Senior Coed 4

Omg how did I think Top Gun showcase was later in December. Omg its tomorrow. Happiness for days. I get to watch tglc and Orange. Haha my phone capitalizes Orange automatically. And for some reason Orange looks strangely spelled lol.

Someone needs to tell me where I can watch Top Gun's showcase tomorrow.

And that person will have my unconditionnal love for eternity.
They've already uploaded YOSO:
ec17e5d8f2174ac6b6fed69861e37f4f.png

Back