All-Star 2016 Showcases

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm so upset their music has voiceovers about a repeat. That usually jinxes everything.
LB's, Generals, Stars, I could go on. WHY?!!!
Will anyone ever learn? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
especially one that says that they'll GUARANTEE they'll go back to back.. i love the confidence but thats a lot of pressure!

Side note: anyone know if the Senior Elite girl is ok? Looks like maybe an ACL, but I really hope not!

@luv2cheer92, are FierceKatz really IOC 5 too?
4e4vk.jpg

I must've lost the memo, didn't realise Claw 6 isn't a team this year. Did they just not have enough males and ended up going small IOC 6?

Not feeling the sexiness of SSX. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be "attitude" or whatever, but it seems like A LOT of body rolls, hip shakes, and butt slaps. Maybe it's just me. I LOVE THE SKILLS THOUGH!!!!

@luv2cheer92, are FierceKatz really IOC 5 too?
4e4vk.jpg

I must've lost the memo, didn't realise Claw 6 isn't a team this year. Did they just not have enough males and ended up going small IOC 6?
Fiercekatz are all girl, must be a typo. Claw 6 is coming back, they had tryouts last weekend.

ETA: also not that it really matters, but that schedule has been tweaked a tiny bit. I don't have the full updated one though.

Last edited:
Not feeling the sexiness of SSX. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be "attitude" or whatever, but it seems like A LOT of body rolls, hip shakes, and butt slaps. Maybe it's just me. I LOVE THE SKILLS THOUGH!!!!

They go through changes in attitude throughout the season. Remember the "stand there and look mean" at the beginning of the season. It wasn't there at World's, I don't think. I bet the music changes too. (I hope so. I want a "bride" reference, too!)

I guess this is a new era for SE. From eye-popping, innovative, never-been-seen, stunts, with pretty good tumbling; to now having clean, simpler stunts we've seen before, with really good, and plentiful tumbling.

I'll miss the hopscotching SE. But, it's good to see them hit a easy to follow routine.

Last edited:
Anyone know if the Cheer Athletics showing is going to be live streamed, and if so, where?

Thank you!
as per the flo cheer website "This is not a live streaming event. FloCheer will be on-site with all access media coverage of the action (highlights, interviews, behind-the-scenes content and more!)" So i don't think its being streamed this year

just check cheerupdates from time to time. they're uploading videos as soon as it's ready

Wildcats looked rough...maybe due to the athlete's schedules??? I know some of them work with their lower level teams..

Back