All-Star 2016 Worlds Bracket Contest!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I need y'all to go ahead and lock the brackets. I keep changing them every time I watch a new video! All of the divisions are going to be VERY close this weekend (if everyone hits....which I hope they do)!

It took me way too long to fill out my bracket! I've changed large senior and large coed finals may times. I keep switching World Cup and Senior Elite back and forth. Orange though has kept the first spot in my mind!

LOL I made it further than I have in the past. I actually clicked on the link but once I saw I had to actually type in teams I gave up. It would be great if the UI worked in a way where we could drag and drop teams into our bracket. I am to lazy to print out the lists of teams in each division.
Good luck to everyone and may the odds me ever in your favor!

LOL I made it further than I have in the past. I actually clicked on the link but once I saw I had to actually type in teams I gave up. It would be great if the UI worked in a way where we could drag and drop teams into our bracket. I am to lazy to print out the lists of teams in each division.
Good luck to everyone and may the odds me ever in your favor!
If you hit the spacebar, the list of teams drop down!

Finished my brackets! (a.k.a. Picking random teams cause I'm horrible at this [emoji4])

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

darn you stingray apple's worlds showoff video for making me have to go change my whole small senior top 5. gr. conflicted.

well, the only placements ive guessed correctly so far are cheetahs, SSX and GBE lime. My large senior bracket is garbage didnt get a single placement correct.

well, the only placements ive guessed correctly so far are cheetahs, SSX and GBE lime. My large senior bracket is garbage didnt get a single placement correct.
I didn't even get that right because I didn't want to jinx SSX :(

I'm just super proud of my guessing skills. I matched LC finals exactly and got a lot of other points in coed. Totally missed AG though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

im just shocked how i guessed the most random final placements correctly. i was able to predict twist and shout obsessions placement, champion cheer phoenix, and top gun lady jags correctly.

The bracket results are not complete yet. I wanted to fill them in during the weekend but due to using vpn for the livestream which slowed down my connection quite a bit I only got to fill in very few divisions. I'll probably be able to complete them tomorrow (unless another mod has some time to do that).

Back