All-Star 2nd Annual Fierce Board Secret Santa!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am going to have to withdraw. Between crashing my car a couple of weeks ago and some big medical bills coming up, there is nothing left over [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep getting messages saying I have to do something with my username and I thought I already did but maybe I did it wrong ?

Just a reminder, today is the last day to sign up. If you are interested in joining the Secret Santa, please make sure you have registered by 12 am EST. Thanks!

I just got my officially pairing! Sadly, the person who I got did not put anything on their wish list. Not sure who else out there has not added items, but it would be a big help if everyone had at least a few things to choose from!

Names have been drawn! You should have received an email with your person. If you have not, please pm me. If you have not created a wish list in elfster, you can do that at any time. You can also ask your person anonymous questions, to get a better idea of what they may like.

Happy Secret Santa'ing. As presents are received, please post pictures so we can all see!

How to I send them an anonymous message? I might try that if stocking them here doesn't help! haha
Click their profile picture. A icon pops up that will say "ask a question." If gives you suggestions questions then if you scroll down there's a box to ask your own question.

Eta: nvm you figured it out while I typed out my response

Back