All-Star 4 Year Old Caitlin With Brain Tumor Needs Help

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 3, 2010
4 year old Caitlin cheers at Double Down in Orlando and just found out she has a brain tumor. We are asking for vendor and athlete donations for silent auction - anything will help... products, bows, gym shirts - to raise funds to help little Caitlin and her family. She would LOVE to get cards too!!!

Please mail donations to:
Cheer for a Cause Caitlin c/o Double Down Athletics
1551 Swanson Drive, Oviedo, FL 32765

I took this video at the Showdown in O-Town last weekend... Caitlin's 7-year old sister is the little girl up front... Please pray for our little angel, her sister, family and gym family. Their future is going to be really tough, and we can show WeCARE by helping out.

Cheers & blessings, Coach Julie

Sending a bunch of prayers your way!!! Poor girl, she will be in my thoughts and prayers for God to heal her and bless her and her family!

My sister was diagnosed with a brain tumor this past summer. She had surgery in September and they were able to remove 99% of it. Thankfully it was benign and operable (though very delicate and long surgery). We went today for a follow-up and everything looks good. This little girl and her family will be in my thoughts.

Back