All-Star Acl Tears And Level 5?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OMG really?! Do you know how his knee is doing or if he injured anything else? i also tore my mcl and meniscus, and am still in constant pain

OMG really?! Do you know how his knee is doing or if he injured anything else? i also tore my mcl and meniscus, and am still in constant pain

He tore his meniscus too, and had surgery to fix everything last summer and was able to come back and still throw doubles.

He tore his meniscus too, and had surgery to fix everything last summer and was able to come back and still throw doubles.
Wow, thats impressive. Ive decided to have the surgery, but my doctor says he doesnt think there is any chance i can make a comeback to a competative level. Diesnt mean i wont try tho lol!

My daughter tore her ACL and meniscus this past season doing a double, it's been 6 months since her surgery and she's doing great, she was finally just cleared to jump and start tumbling on trampoline/tumble track (no twisting yet) . Her doctor said she will be able to return to the level she was at slowly and carefully, it's just a long, hard rehab.

Wow, thats impressive. Ive decided to have the surgery, but my doctor says he doesnt think there is any chance i can make a comeback to a competative level. Diesnt mean i wont try tho lol!

Doctors tend to underestimate us cheerleaders... If I listened to my doctor I would have quit cheer 3 years ago when I first partially tore my acl... Many ligament tears and bone breaks later Im still here twisting. You can do ANYTHING that you set your mind to.

Doctors tend to underestimate us cheerleaders... If I listened to my doctor I would have quit cheer 3 years ago when I first partially tore my acl... Many ligament tears and bone breaks later Im still here twisting. You can do ANYTHING that you set your mind to.
Thanks I love your positivity! How is your knee doing? Any lingering issues?

Thanks I love your positivity! How is your knee doing? Any lingering issues?
Um well since that injury I have torn my mcl and meniscus and have just recently re torn my mcl and might have torn my acl. But most of that was my fault not the injury itself. If you condition your knee properly then you should be fine.

Jeez, my thoughts are with you! I just had my acl, mcl, meniscus surgery this morning. The doctor said my meniscus wasnt quite as bad as they thought, so im super happy about that. Did you do all that to yourself while wearing a brace, or no? i stopped wearing mine, then reinjured it like right after. Needless to say, I'll ALWAYS be wearing a brace from now on, even though my first surgeon said it was a mental thing

My daughter tore her ACL and meniscus this past season doing a double, it's been 6 months since her surgery and she's doing great, she was finally just cleared to jump and start tumbling on trampoline/tumble track (no twisting yet) . Her doctor said she will be able to return to the level she was at slowly and carefully, it's just a long, hard rehab.
rehabbing is SO important, im gonna work my butt off this time lol

Back