All-Star All Star Cheer Games, Anyone?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not saying it's bad idea at all, I agree with you. I just meant how many gyms could actually take a youth team with all the cheerleaders being 9+...know what I mean.
Absolutely you would need to have planned it a long way out I think unless you are big

Posted by cheerupdates :

More Info from @MyAllStarGames:
Divisions Cheer (Team & Solo)
Synch Tumbling (Team & Pairs)
Stunt (Team & Pairs)
Tricking
Extreme Tumbling

158a5uh.jpg

This probably sounds rude, but the last thing I want is tricking associated with cheerleading in any way. We already have enough problems being associated with bad tumbling technique and I feel like we should try to stay away from being associated with self-taught technique-less tumbling... JMO

This probably sounds rude, but the last thing I want is tricking associated with cheerleading in any way. We already have enough problems being associated with bad tumbling technique and I feel like we should try to stay away from being associated with self-taught technique-less tumbling... JMO

I don't see it as rude…

The All Star Games seeks to inspire all Aerial Sports by exposing the creativity, athleticism, technique, and performance of each event to all the other events as a whole. We, at The All Star Games, believe that these events can learn from each other, and push the boundaries of aerial sports. The question isn’t about technique alone, it’s about learning and sharing learning among these events.

I don't see it as rude…

The All Star Games seeks to inspire all Aerial Sports by exposing the creativity, athleticism, technique, and performance of each event to all the other events as a whole. We, at The All Star Games, believe that these events can learn from each other, and push the boundaries of aerial sports. The question isn’t about technique alone, it’s about learning and sharing learning among these events.
I don't see aerial sports as allstar cheer however it does make for some pretty cool entertainment.

I share your tricking opinion. There was a parkour class at our last gym during one of the tumble classes. For a long while my son would beg me to let him go hang with his friends that were doing it. But this was when he was really working to learn how to tumble correctly and I flat refused to allow him to parkour until he had conquered good tumbling technique because I was totally convinced he'd end up a janky tumbler if he picked up those habits.

He eventually stopped asking after the 43rd "no."

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back