All-Star All Star Cheerleading Fiction!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hey everyone! Book 2, Reaching The Summit comes out tomorrow, and to celebrate Learning to fly if FREE all weekend!

I will post Canada, Australia, and other links soon as well!

If you read Learning To Fly and enjoy it, I would be more than happy to gift you a copy on kindle of book 2, all I ask is that you post an honest review of the books on Amazon. Message me if your interested!

Last edited:
Book 2, Reaching The Summit, is now LIVE on Amazon! Here is the link to a giveaway of the book I just get up. You have a watch a 2 minute video before you enter, but the video is filled with some great news!

Amazon.com Sign In

If you would like to read the book for free on PDF if exchange for an honest review on Amazon please message me now! :)

Hello again one and all! I am doing a giveaway, one of many upcoming, and winners get free books from me and also free bows from a great Etsy seller I met. Here is the link to the video:

Also...book 3, Center Stage, is officially going to be released on January 4th! It is currently being submitted for pre-order, meaning if you are interested in ordering your copy now, you can do so as early as tomorrow! I will also be sending out free copies of the book to those interested, but that will not be for a few more weeks since I am still writing the second half of the book.

Hey everyone! Just wanted to update and let you all know that I will be giving out free PDF copies of book 3 SOON! I am currently working on the final editing right now. Also, if you would like to read book 1 or 2 please let me know!

Finally, I have some deals going on for team orders, so let me know if you are interested in getting book 1 and/or 2 for your whole squad or gym!

BM5a2qJADYx

If i want to read the second book should i pm you? I got the first one when it was free but unfortunaly i cant really buy the second one right now :(

If i want to read the second book should i pm you? I got the first one when it was free but unfortunaly i cant really buy the second one right now :(

The book will actually be free on Thursday-Monday of next week as a Thanksgiving sale if you want to pick it up when it is on Kindle. If not let me know and I can also e-mail you the PDF as well. :)

The book will actually be free on Thursday-Monday of next week as a Thanksgiving sale if you want to pick it up when it is on Kindle. If not let me know and I can also e-mail you the PDF as well. :)

Thank you. i will wait until then. I have kindle on my tablet so i can read it on there.

Back