All-Star All Time Fav Uniform??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i love the texas lonestar one with the black collar thing? not really sure what gym it is just going to guess texas lonestar

correct me if im wrong!

I love these uniforms! I think they are cute and classy and different.

Aw thanks!! They have been retired from our senior 5. Our senior 5 are getting 2 brand new ones for this season. Our lvl 6 will be wearing a white version of it tho :)

3002076584_6937029b4e.jpg

The best picture I could find, but this hands down.

All of my favs are already posted..

This ins't really a uniform, but I used to love Stingray's sequined green bloomers! lol

To be completely honest I thought Premier Sharks '06-'09 unis were fantabulous. The light blue looked so good on the floor and so did the shark fin cutout on the skirt. Of course I'm biased because I cheered for them... But they were beautiful!

To be completely honest I thought Premier Sharks '06-'09 unis were fantabulous. The light blue looked so good on the floor and so did the shark fin cutout on the skirt. Of course I'm biased because I cheered for them... But they were beautiful!
picture?

My absolute favorite of all time. It's my old uniform from my only year of all stars so of course I'm going to love it! The gym is now owned by Premier Athletics and is called Premier Hurricane All Stars.
American All Stars (These uniforms were new the year I joined and they used them 07-09)
tumblr_m8chvlk4uo1rc5urno1_500.jpg

Aw thanks!! They have been retired from our senior 5. Our senior 5 are getting 2 brand new ones for this season. Our lvl 6 will be wearing a white version of it tho :)
aw man those are such gorgeous uniforms! Im excited to see them in white though should be amazing! and Im also excited to see the new ones too

Back