All-Star Aloha Spirit Productions Has Acquired Mid Atlantic Cheer Championships.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Of course, they call it a season ending event.
Well they're calling it a "year end event" aren't they? Regular competitions/nationals are not "year end events." Year end events generally imply needing a bid to go - Worlds, Summit, US Finals, etc.
I was thinking the same thing, and deleted cause you beat me to it:) . But just for the record Cali Finale does not require a bid.

This is what the division champs won!
1054474366ed4f1de7d3fe291b1811bb.jpg

It's a cardboard [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It used to be free of you attended a few of their comps. No more. Also used the have two locations, but doesn't any longer. The Hawaii bids are still being given out at 2 day Aloha comps in CA. But I don't think they were given at GSSA, which is an affiliate so not surprised not giving them from the new brand. The year we went it was quite large, but it was still free then. A lot of the same teams pretty much always win Aloha.
We went one year (with University Cheer Force) and that Hawaii competition was the most poorly put together competition I've ever witnessed in my entire life... Literally, if you're going to have you warm up mats outdoors in Hawaii then PUT THEM UNDER A TENT, it randomly rains in Hawaii therefore warmup mats are soaking wet which is why we had to warm up with other teams infant of the crowd on the actual competition floor....:mad: then the mat on the floor was poorly put together and kept sliding apart and coming undone, our junior 4 team literally had like 6 ankle injuries just from stepping in cracks between mats. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

This is what the division champs won!
1054474366ed4f1de7d3fe291b1811bb.jpg

It's a cardboard [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Double post, but come on, can't forget those Team South California/Team North California shirts that you can buy... You know those midwest teams are just going to totally want to buy one of those.;)

The winning team didn't even receive anything, did they? Well, except for this really cool cardboard sign!

[emoji23] they can keep the cardboard, rumor is our gym isn't going to this comp this upcoming season [emoji7][emoji1417] Not sure who's bright idea was to hold the comp in Bakersfield [emoji849] but I'm sure the local team was loving the competition, they seemed to be the only ones excited to be there.

[emoji23] they can keep the cardboard, rumor is our gym isn't going to this comp this upcoming season [emoji7][emoji1417] Not sure who's bright idea was to hold the comp in Bakersfield [emoji849] but I'm sure the local team was loving the competition, they seemed to be the only ones excited to be there.

The location wasn't too bad. I mean, free parking! But to be pulled to go to Bakersfield instead of Anaheim? Um, yeah, no. A lot of our parents had planned to go to Disneyland. I told them, hey, I'm pretty sure there's an oil museum in Bako!

Back