Lady Angels:

Cheer World Worlds Send-off
Omega:

UPAC Allstars(Chile) Worlds Send-off
Galaxy Ice Panthers:

Rock Panthers:

Empire Allstars(Chile) Worlds Send-off
Empire Aqua:

Cheetahs - PLEASE hit that routine at Worlds. Favorite routine in Large Coed for sure.

WCSS - yall look so good! I love their baskets and pyramid. So creative.

If Orange hits clean it's game over. Favorite routine in Large Senior by far.

Team Gunz - love. Absolute love.

I would love for nothing more than WC Odyssey to globe or even win this weekend. I love everything about that routine, it is so clean, so fun, and the music is phenomenal. "this is for you! &that's for your FACE!"

Cheer Extreme Allstars(Kernsville) Worlds Send-off
Senior Elite:

Coed Elite:

East Celebrity Elite Worlds Send-off
M5:

California Allstars Worlds Send-off
Cali Coed:

Last edited:
Tried to post Cheerville Anarchy video that was on my facebook timeline. Clearly I failed. It's on the Cheer Leader Magazine facebook page if anyone else knows how to put it on here.

Oh man.

A clean Orange is very dangerous!

Same for Apple!

I also need Bombshells to hit like that this weekend!
Totally agree with it all but especially the Orange comment! I believe they hit, they win this weekend....or maybe Panthers....or SE! But I'm definitely rooting for Orange to win! Well, maybe Panthers...or maybe SE! Shooting Stars could be a possibility too! I HATE LARGE SENIOR! I can't pick just one! lol!

EVERYONE LOOKS SO GOOD AND THERE'S NO CLEAR WINNER IN ANY DIVISION THIS YEAR AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL.

If everyone hits, scores are going to be so close.
Please let this be a year where the majority of the teams hit, I hate years where teams just can't hit, it makes me so sad.

Back