All-Star Best Voiceovers :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

"I'm undeniably better than the rest, I'm indestructible call me a bullet proof vest" - Cali Black Ops

"Love us or hate us, you can't divide us, on a mission you can't deny us best around you know the deal, give it up for the ladies of teal"- Senior Elite

"PCM i5 we're feelin so alive" / "PCM is takin out all opposition" / "Haters get a clue, these girls are after you"
"Kick it once, spin it twice you won't believe your eyes PCM optimized... no surprise" - PCM Believe (I love our music!!)

"And that was brought to you by fierce o's the breakfast of champions. now eat it!" - wc ody
"we used to be large but now we're small in charge. stingray smoke this division is ours"- smokey rays
"black and blue round two. panthers got that globe but we've only just begun. it's the reigning champions there can be only one" - ca panters

"And that was brought to you by Fierce-O's, breakfast of champions. Now eat it!"

"If you're wearing teal, bend and snap"

"Thumbs out, pinkies up, ladies let em know wassup"

"You've got your finger on the trigger but you just ran out of bullets, our gun is fully loaded and this is how we pull it"

"Blah blah blah, talk your smack. Oh la la the girls are back"

There's so many more that I can't think of right now!

Back