All-Star Cheer Alliance 16 Competition

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

mamabear

Cheer Parent
Jul 10, 2012
What is happening? This is on the same weekend as the "new" Champs League date, with several original League members...under a different name...in NYC?

I was wondering the same thing....did I miss something? Did Champions League change their name or were the teams annoyed with CL? I don't get it.

I was wondering the same thing....did I miss something? Did Champions League change their name or were the teams annoyed with CL? I don't get it.
The Champions League twitter has tweeted today about some teams that are attending in Nashville this year. I'm confused, this could be interesting.

The schools in my area have mid semester finals that Friday.

Is anyone else getting annoyed at all these comps that are always for the big gyms?
they usually get to go for free.
then they make like they're inviting everyone else - although they all have to pay.....

Is anyone else getting annoyed at all these comps that are always for the big gyms?
they usually get to go for free.
then they make like they're inviting everyone else - although they all have to pay.....
We are one of those big gyms and we always have to pay- don't know about the gym but the athlete pays registration for all these comps $100+ each registration and we also pay all travel expenses

I may go but only cuz I live in NYC!!!!

A few things that make this bad idea:

There is no parking onsite at the Jacob Javitz Center and parking lots cost an arm and a leg ($40 for 8 hours at the one closest to JJC)
Hotels are super expensive unless you stay out in NJ
There is ALWAYS traffic in Manhattan...unless it's 2AM and even then it's iffy

Now for the good stuff:

It's Christmas in NYC! Rockefeller Center, Top of The Rock, Times Sq, Macy's, etc...
We have a transit system that runs 24 hours a day. It may not be the cleanest but it runs
For us parents: bars EVERYWHERE literally
Broadway Shows
There's a ton of stuff so I could go on and on

this doesn't look real to me, imo. the twitter is brand new and there is no website associated with this supposed competition nor is there any kind of web presence anywhere. the only thing "cheer alliance" out there is an allstar gym out in illinois.

edit: looks like something is happening at that convention center:

date.jpg

Last edited:
this doesn't look real to me, imo. the twitter is brand new and there is no website associated with this supposed competition nor is there any kind of web presence anywhere. the only thing "cheer alliance" out there is an allstar gym out in illinois.
I heard about this right after champions league. It is very much a real thing.

Back