All-Star Cheer Alliance 16 Competition

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What is "play in"? How did/does one get this invite? It seemed like a few gyms got invited that aren't big gyms, ours included

Previously, all of the big gyms that make up the alliance were guaranteed a spot in the "main event" of the champs league. They would do a practice run during the day to determine their difficulty rankings and compete once at night. Other senior 5 teams were invited to "play-in" by competing in the regular competition happening all day (not the "main event") and the highest scoring coed and all girl teams were invited to compete in the league later on against the big dogs.

Now that the alliance teams are gone, I'm not sure what you'd be "playing in" for since the league is gone? They are now advertising a TV show to go along with it so lord knows what will be happening.

they just posted on Facebook.

Event pricing:
$149 when registered and deposit paid by 8/15/16! Registration link coming soon!
Level 5 play in teams' fees include the Red Carpet Event & Winter Ball on Friday, 12/16!

It looks like Varsity is, in fact, entangled somehow
8fecb1dab8626f1c0460f1bb3cba2e0e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

To see Varsity involved kinda makes me cringe. I had hoped this Alliance would have started a movement away from total monopoly of the cheer world. We are a small part of a larger gym, but I just hate seeing one company control every aspect of this business.

I'm not a doctor or lawyer, I just play one at work.

The lower level comp has it's own Facebook page. They are definitely spoon feeding us info bit by bit.

Cheer & Dance NYC
11 hrs ·

It's been a long time since there's been an event in NYC and we're excited to announce that we will now be the ONE event right in the heart of THE City! Our event is open to levels 1-4 and 5R who will compete Saturday and Sunday, 12/17-12/18! All Star Hip Hop, Prep, and Recreation teams will compete just Sunday, 12/18!

This year we are also hosting the Cheer Alliance Championship which will be held Friday-Saturday, 12/16-12/17/16! Level 5 teams from across the globe are invited to play in on Saturday morning for the chance to compete Saturday night with the Cheer Alliance teams! The Red Carpet and Winter Ball event, will be held Friday, December 16th, and is open to all play in teams and Cheer Alliance teams! (visit our Cheer Alliance Championship page)

Website,registration link, hotel reservation link, tour excursion packages coming soon! Mark your calendar and tell your friends!

Back