All-Star Cheer Alliance 16 Competition

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This event is also the same weekend as American Grand in las Vegas where Cali coed and Lady bullets almost always get their bid. So this should be one interesting weekend

It looks like Varsity is, in fact, entangled somehow
8fecb1dab8626f1c0460f1bb3cba2e0e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
I'm going to be 100% honest

For a "big competition" with money invested into it. This advertisement is honestly ratchet and very amateur looking. From a pixelated back drop to unclear text with horrible color combination, this is very far from professional looking. I don't trust this. One bit.

For a "big competition" with money invested into it. This advertisement is honestly ratchet and very amateur looking. From a pixelated back drop to unclear text with horrible color combination, this is very far from professional looking. I don't trust this. One bit.

I mean there are sh!tty designs and designers everywhere, even in the big design agencies :p I could literally hand over binders full of awful designs that I've collected from my customers that agencies have done for them. Like designs that probably cost $20,000+ that were literally done in Powerpoint. I wish I were kidding.

I could critique the heck outta that "ad", but the thing that makes me question the legitimacy of this the most is that it says "Varsity All Star Fashion" yet there is no Varsity logo on there. If it was legit, Varsity would straight up mandate their logo be on it - unless this was an over site on the part of who ever designed it. I think that's the biggest issue I personally have with the legitimacy of this. If it was promoted by Varisty, they'd have this flyer designed and reviewed and that oversight would not happen.

At work, we design countless flyers, brochures, print pieces, etc where a company is partnering with another one and you best believe that both parties' logos are on there. So there's really no reason the Varsity logo should not be on it if this truly were real.

Last edited:

The first picture they posted too! Some random google picture of NYC skyline, bunch of logos just pasted in..

The Cheer Alliance Championship, December 16-18, 2016, in NYC!
These teams are in a League of their own! Here's your chance to become one too!
  • Long Description
    The Cheer Alliance is excited to announce their 2016-2017 event, to be held Friday, 12/16-Sunday, 12/18/16, at the Jacob Jav...its Center in NYC! Level 5 teams are invited to play in on Saturday morning to earn a spot to join the Cheer Alliance teams! Play in teams are also invited to attend the Red Carpet event and Winter Ball on Friday night, 12/16, sponsored by Varsity All Star Fashion! Level 1-4 and 5R teams also compete Saturday & Sunday at the Cheer NY Nationals event held simultaneously! See More
  • Phone
    (315)866-0225

The Cheer Alliance Championship, December 16-18, 2016, in NYC!
These teams are in a League of their own! Here's your chance to become one too!
  • Long Description
    The Cheer Alliance is excited to announce their 2016-2017 event, to be held Friday, 12/16-Sunday, 12/18/16, at the Jacob Jav...its Center in NYC! Level 5 teams are invited to play in on Saturday morning to earn a spot to join the Cheer Alliance teams! Play in teams are also invited to attend the Red Carpet event and Winter Ball on Friday night, 12/16, sponsored by Varsity All Star Fashion! Level 1-4 and 5R teams also compete Saturday & Sunday at the Cheer NY Nationals event held simultaneously! See More
  • Phone
    (315)866-0225

They're! definitely! excited!!!!!! [emoji23]

The email address is legit, for CNY Cheer Company itself not a promoter - this is so weird
19b50f48a0f4a71e3a3e2d88bf71da83.jpg
d3e92df8d2204d0c11c6bd43e6b3c616.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An experienced event promoter would have their own URL and email. Even small, small businesses have their own URLs. Hotmail doesn't lend any business credibility to customers.

The email address is legit, for CNY Cheer Company itself not a promoter - this is so weird
19b50f48a0f4a71e3a3e2d88bf71da83.jpg
d3e92df8d2204d0c11c6bd43e6b3c616.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I'm reading this correctly, it looks like CNY is hosting the level 1-5R competition that is going on during the alliance comp for level 5s, not the alliance comp specifically.

CNY usually hosts a competition each year in NJ towards the end of the year. I think in the past Shooting Stars and a few other level 5 teams have used it to get their World's jitters out. If I'm not mistaken, I think they also host/used to host a few comps around NY during the season as well that many area HS teams attend. I can't think of the name of those comps. CNY's owner is also well known in the cheer industry and, last I knew, still holds seats on a few of the governing boards.

Back