All-Star Cheer Alliance 16 Competition

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What happened at CL last year that is causing all the big gyms to pull out? CL seemed to be surefire hit the first couple years....but now it seems like one of those *one hit wonder* songs no one listens to after its not popular anymore

What happened at CL last year that is causing all the big gyms to pull out? CL seemed to be surefire hit the first couple years....but now it seems like one of those *one hit wonder* songs no one listens to after its not popular anymore

Personally I think it went down a different road than the the members had wanted and the poor event production put forth the last 2 years which was beyond chaotic which led to tremendous parent dissatisfaction.

Well IF my daughter cheers our gym wants to go since we got an invite. I'm gonna be bummed. It doesn't seem as prestigious as it once did. Why go to Tn for just another competition? Rather stay in Fl.

So just last week, their Twitter account published this image with the Stingray Allstars logo in it...
ChnqXIkWwAAKtKu.jpg

... however, in this image they just published, Cheerforce is added but Stingrays have been removed.
CiYQQyqWUAAcHF6.jpg:large

What changed in the past week?

So just last week, their Twitter account published this image with the Stingray Allstars logo in it...
ChnqXIkWwAAKtKu.jpg

... however, in this image they just published, Cheerforce is added but Stingrays have been removed.
CiYQQyqWUAAcHF6.jpg:large

What changed in the past week?

I noticed that! My initial guess is that it may be parent outcry saying that Nashville is better the week before Christmas than NYC for them...but who knows ;)

I noticed that! My initial guess is that it may be parent outcry saying that Nashville is better the week before Christmas than NYC for them...but who knows ;)
Stingrays aren't in the Champions League anymore either, at least they definitely weren't this past season and only Peach attended the season before (I believe if you choose not to attend even for a year, you have to "play-in" to be a part of the league again...)

Stingrays aren't in the Champions League anymore either, at least they definitely weren't this past season and only Peach attended the season before (I believe if you choose not to attend even for a year, you have to "play-in" to be a part of the league again...)
Of course, that's bound to be different this year with most of their league going elsewhere. Seems like everyone will have to play in.

What is "play in"? How did/does one get this invite? It seemed like a few gyms got invited that aren't big gyms, ours included

Back