All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Congratulations! I predicted Cheetahs to win when I saw them earlier in the season. Awesome!

We are going to try a return trip to CAmp Plano this summer before granddaughter ages out! :(

any final thoughts on how large senior/large coed finals went and were handled ???

Nearly all the problems were foreseeable by USASF. I will have more to say on this and many other issues in a few days. (I need to figure out how to best communicate my concerns.)

Last edited:
I think that most of the problems should have been foreseeable by USASF. I will have more to say on this and many other issues in a few days after I figure out how to best communicate my concerns.
:enjoyshow:
I only put this because you are so well spoken and we are all just wondering what is going to come of this so I am just ready to sit back and watch it unfold.

Not a Question. But as a spectator and fan I'm overwhelmingly impressed with the entirety of this program. Everyone seems to speak so highly of the CA way and it shows in the athletes. I'm sure the memories they receive out weight any of the results but congrats on 4 GOLDS!

But here's a question.. Amongst all your locations how many athletes did you guys bring to worlds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a Question. But as a spectator and fan I'm overwhelmingly impressed with the entirety of this program. Everyone seems to speak so highly of the CA way and it shows in the athletes. I'm sure the memories they receive out weight any of the results but congrats on 4 GOLDS!

But here's a question.. Amongst all your locations how many athletes did you guys bring to worlds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For Worlds - around 250 athletes and 150ish parents/coaches. I think the number is around 1000 total people we are bringing to Summit.

Last edited:
Around 250 athletes and 150ish parents/coaches. I think the number is around 1000 total people we are bringing to Summit.

I meant to tell you... we were in Plano recently and my daughter came in and took a private lesson with Victoria Swain. She was incredible and my daughter had a great time. Your facility is, to say the least, impressive.

See y'all at Summit!

Does CA have teams in every worlds division?
Small ag
Small co
Med ag
Med co
Large ag
Large co

Small ioc 5
Large ioc 5
ag ioc 5
Small ioc 6
Large ioc 6
ag ioc 6