All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We have not finalized the name for the Plano IOSC6 team. We may add other teams - perhaps as soon as a couple of weeks. Why people wait until after tryouts to show an interest in being on a team is a little beyond me, but we will try to make it work when possible. (Good problem to have, but still an issue.)

the g3fca2a excitement on social media makes people (myself included) miss it = the old people deciding to push again another season lol

I'm excited to see that team this season as much as I'll miss Ladykatz. I'm not on that team, but I'm on SavageCats!
My daughter's original cheer sister is on SavageCats. They started all-stars together 6 years ago on a Senior 1 team :).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

When did you guys start using the logo you have currently? Or was that designed at the very beginning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a question... How does it feel knowing you own/run one of the biggest/best cheerleading gyms in the world? I mean at some point I'm pretty sure you had to sit down and say to yourself "well, this is everything I could've imagined and more". I'm 100% sure there are hardships, but what makes you happy about owning Cheer Athletics?

I have a question... How does it feel knowing you own/run one of the biggest/best cheerleading gyms in the world? I mean at some point I'm pretty sure you had to sit down and say to yourself "well, this is everything I could've imagined and more". I'm 100% sure there are hardships, but what makes you happy about owning Cheer Athletics?

CA and it's associated companies are far beyond anything that I could have imagined when we started. The coolest part for me is seeing how many of my friends and coworkers are able to do something they love while simultaneously having a legitimate "career" type job with relative stability, insurance, retirement, and other great benefits. Most of the "higher ups" in CA Brands basically grew up within the company and they are now able to support their own families.

I do wish that more programs were in that type of position, however.

CA and it's associated companies are far beyond anything that I could have imagined when we started. The coolest part for me is seeing how many of my friends and coworkers are able to do something they love while simultaneously having a legitimate "career" type job with relative stability, insurance, retirement, and other great benefits. Most of the "higher ups" in CA Brands basically grew up within the company and they are now able to support their own families.

I do wish that more programs were in that type of position, however.

As you continue to grow and expand while offering all those benefits to the employees do see small gyms eventually being choked out or not being able to hire coaches because they can't offer the same you do?

**AS Cheer is the The Hotel California of sports**

As you continue to grow and expand while offering all those benefits to the employees do see small gyms eventually being choked out or not being able to hire coaches because they can't offer the same you do?

**AS Cheer is the The Hotel California of sports**

As our industry matures, I see gym owners of all sizes giving their employees bigger salaries, better benefits, more job security, and opportunity for advancement in order to keep their best staff. Some business owners may not see that as a positive, but I think it is great for the industry overall.

As our industry matures, I see gym owners of all sizes giving their employees bigger salaries, better benefits, more job security, and opportunity for advancement in order to keep their best staff. Some business owners may not see that as a positive, but I think it is great for the industry overall.
I hope you are right, but as a consumer I feel the opposite may happen. I reached my maximum price threshold over a year ago, but I feel it is unfair to pull my daughter now since she has been involved for so many years, so I will continue to work 2 jobs until she is a senior. If my child were younger I would have pulled her from the sport primarily due to the expense. I don't see gym growth in my area - for the most part it is stagnant or numbers have decreased.

I hope you are right, but as a consumer I feel the opposite may happen. I reached my maximum price threshold over a year ago, but I feel it is unfair to pull my daughter now since she has been involved for so many years, so I will continue to work 2 jobs until she is a senior. If my child were younger I would have pulled her from the sport primarily due to the expense. I don't see gym growth in my area - for the most part it is stagnant or numbers have decreased.

I agree with this entire post.

Back