All-Star Cheer Perfection Is Back In Rotation. The New Season Starts December 19th

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes I think it was, and Marcus from Midwest can out fierce anyone. I hope they put that on their show.
Yes, he's a fierce dancer!! We've seen him at a few comps and always love watching their teams.

We had the .....pleasure....of competing right before Youth Silver on Saturday. Being in front of them at warm-ups and waiting to go on was....interesting. I had to keep telling my team, please don't do anything to get on camera.

Yes, he's a fierce dancer!! We've seen him at a few comps and always love watching their teams.

We had the .....pleasure....of competing right before Youth Silver on Saturday. Being in front of them at warm-ups and waiting to go on was....interesting. I had to keep telling my team, please don't do anything to get on camera.
Oh the irony of having a team from a gym who triumphed over the tragedy of having their gym destroyed by a tornado perform right before a gym which is a tornado out to destroy the good reputation of all-star cheer....

If the EP was all about praising teams that attended what about Cheer Fusion? I can get on a plane just as easily as the next guy. Rebuild my gym and raise them from the rubble of tragedy? Not quite so easy.

Not impressed Americheer.

Oh the irony of having a team from a gym who triumphed over the tragedy of having their gym destroyed by a tornado perform right before a gym which is a tornado out to destroy the good reputation of all-star cheer....

Forgive me if I'm wrong.

Was there a team practicing during the tornado? It gets more ironic if it were this team.

I wonder if it was all part of the show, the big introduction and all. I'm sure if I owned a cheer competition and TLC were filming there I would be agreeable. It's all free advertising.

If the EP was all about praising teams that attended what about Cheer Fusion? I can get on a plane just as easily as the next guy. Rebuild my gym and raise them from the rubble of tragedy? Not quite so easy.

Not impressed Americheer.
I will give them credit on Day 2 they did praise South Jersey Storm's open hip hop team for coming after the wake of devastation their town suffered.

I will give them credit on Day 2 they did praise South Jersey Storm's open hip hop team for coming after the wake of devastation their town suffered.
I get that....and that's cool....but I still don't know that it's the same as a random tornado pulverizing the gym you are actually practicing in, when it happened.

On our coaches thread they said that AmeriCheer was the last day of filming for the show. I don't know when they started filming - so that's weird to have the first comp of the season be the last day of shooting. But we'll see. Maybe the show will be about summer conditioning....we can hope :)

i really hate this. what an awful representation to our sport. but who knows maybe this season wont be as bad....?:rolleyes:wishful thinking

The good thing is that even the "drama" is boring and dull. There is nothing appealing about that show- no talent, drama, or entertainment. The first episode people watch will be the last... assuming they make it the whole hour.

How many level 2 teams did they compete against? Did they actually win?

I didn't have a problem with Youth Silver filming at AmeriCheer. While I thought it was a little overboard for a team to come from Arkansas to compete one of the two days of the competition - I'm sure that was done for a reason.

The issue I had with them being at the competition was the way AmeriCheer singled them out and I felt that was disrespectful to the other teams in attendance. At awards on Saturday, they featured a "dance-off" between the Youth Silver coach and one other coach. And then when YOuth 2 division had their awards - AmeriCheer specifically singled out Youth Silver (winners) by taking about 5 minutes to say alot about them and wow you traveled all the way from Arkansas, etc. It was just a bit much in my opinion. I know you get some TV time for it as an EP but still.....

Back