All-Star Cheering Wonka

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love how the people saying "half the fun is not knowing who it is", know who it is. The fun for y'all is not being clueless as to who it is, but rather "being in the know" and feeling superior to those who actually have no idea who it is.

Sorry, just calling a spade a spade.

Well since this was rather obviously directed...
I'll speak for myself, since mine was one comment that really brought up that idea. Since I've surpassed the age of 12, I don't find as much joy in knowing things others don't, but maybe that's just me. Since finding out who CheeringWonka was, I don't enjoy their tweets as much. I stand by what I said, the fun of the cheer Twitter accounts is the anonymity, and not because I feel like I'm in some exclusive club of people.
Sorry, just being an honest little spade here.

ETA: not saying I'm the ONLY one this comment was directed towards, but I do fall under the people you've talked about.

Well since this was rather obviously directed...
I'll speak for myself, since mine was one comment that really brought up that idea. Since I've surpassed the age of 12, I don't find as much joy in knowing things others don't, but maybe that's just me. Since finding out who CheeringWonka was, I don't enjoy their tweets as much. I stand by what I said, the fun of the cheer Twitter accounts is the anonymity, and not because I feel like I'm in some exclusive club of people.
Sorry, just being an honest little spade here.

ETA: not saying I'm the ONLY one this comment was directed towards, but I do fall under the people you've talked about.

Christmas was better before my older sisters ruined Santa, so I will live happily in cheer ignorance about this one. In this case, ignorance is bliss.

I learned yesterday that you gotta be tough if you are going to hang on the boards or twitter...I am cool with people wanting to be unknown because they want to be honest with out everyone jumping on them...but when they create an identity to hate...then it's coward!!! Lookup @lakerfanparo on twitter...perfect example of someone who is hateful and not enough man parts to handle it with me directly...sissy!

I learned yesterday that you gotta be tough if you are going to hang on the boards or twitter...I am cool with people wanting to be unknown because they want to be honest with out everyone jumping on them...but when they create an identity to hate...then it's coward!!! Lookup @lakerfanparo on twitter...perfect example of someone who is hateful and not enough man parts to handle it with me directly...sissy!

I'd be flattered if someone made a Chyeeaaa69paro, not gonna lie.
I agree. People going anonymous to hate is not cool (hence why my avatar is of my face), but many of the cheer Twitter accounts (including CheeringWonka) are mainly relatable humour, in which case I have no problem respecting someone's wishes to stay anonymous.

are you serious?!? that is absolutely ridiculous, seriously grow up. i hope to god it wasn't an adult who did that. that is just plain inmature.

FB is a message board, people will state their opinions, if you can't handle someone else's opinion then you need to grow some ba**s or crawl back under your rock. i can't believe that someone seriously started a twitter account mocking you or whatever. can't see now because it's taken down, but TBH i have never seen you post anything hateful so I think it's completely uncalled for.

.....and a little creepy that someone is that obsessed with you....

are you serious?!? that is absolutely ridiculous, seriously grow up. i hope to god it wasn't an adult who did that. that is just plain inmature.

FB is a message board, people will state their opinions, if you can't handle someone else's opinion then you need to grow some ba**s or crawl back under your rock. i can't believe that someone seriously started a twitter account mocking you or whatever. can't see now because it's taken down, but TBH i have never seen you post anything hateful so I think it's completely uncalled for.

.....and a little creepy that someone is that obsessed with you....
it is still open..you can see it if you go to cheer updates...he posted about it...but it would be nice if everyone blasted it as spam...:)
Ya...lol..they made me relevant
#donttouchmeimfamous

I wouldn't even give a second thought to the people who are making mean-spirited twitter parodies. Since they have nothing of relevance to say, no one will follow them or pay attention to the grammatically-incorrect tweets they're spewing out.

... and P.S., for the longest time, I always read lakerfantlc's username as "laker fanatic". Am I the only one?

Back