All-Star Cheerleaders Season 5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is it common for team to condition at the beginning of practice? We always ran/stretched/warmed up at beginning and conditioned at the end. I feel like if I had heavy conditioning at the beginning of practice by body wouldn't have been able to practice to its max potential.

We always condition at the beginning and at the end too. I like it personally because we do get breaks and time to stretch and it also helps with endurance if we go right into skills afterwards.

Is it common for team to condition at the beginning of practice? We always ran/stretched/warmed up at beginning and conditioned at the end. I feel like if I had heavy conditioning at the beginning of practice by body wouldn't have been able to practice to its max potential.
We always conditioned as part of our warmup. However, in comp season we didn't do as much conditioning so we could get into routine work.

As a program we have decided to do light cardio prior to stretching, and some type of conditioning towards the end of the night for every team. Once we have a routines finalized and there are little to no scary moments during full outs I plan to have them condition and then go straight into a full out to build endurance.

For anyone who keep up with & follows them on social media, which 2 flyers end up getting cut?

Does it begin to irritate anyone lse that we are about 3-4 monts behind the season? I mean, im sorry but its starting to get boring. And yet, i cant help to be drawn into it, hoping to see actual coaching/action shots.
It's been like that every season, I wouldn't expect it to be any different this season lol

It's been like that every season, I wouldn't expect it to be any different this season lol

It was, it seems to me that its dragged out even longer than before though...
3 episodes about cali camp... I mean, really ?!
Thats just stalling because of the stalling.

I'm pretty sure Tawnie and Payton B are no longer on the team. Not sure if they got "cut" or what happen
If it came down to tumbling like the video suggested, Tawnie would have made the team, but unfortunately the lack of flexibility (compare to the rest of the fliers) is what got her cut.

Payton B didn't actually get cut. She was getting too big for her bases, so she was offer a basing position to which she declined.

Back