All-Star Cheersport Nationals 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Good thing I have nothing going on this weekend so I can make my spreadsheet of teams to watch muahaha ;)

I was reading in the coaches packet that lower level teams get fleece jackets, I have only ever seen the leather cheersport jacket, does anyone have a picture?

I was reading in the coaches packet that lower level teams get fleece jackets, I have only ever seen the leather cheersport jacket, does anyone have a picture?

i agree, i saw that and kinda stared at it for 5 min.....im use to everyone getting leather jackets or suade (sp lol) or something like it ! I hear fleece and i think of old navy lol i hope its nice........

Is this a new decision? I also thought all levels got leather jackets at Cheersport. If it is a change, ouch. More fuel for the "only higher level teams matter" fire.

Twas the night before the Cheersport Schedule, and all thru the cheer land, not a cheer crazy was sleeping, not even me! Tomorrow at Noon! 925 teams, INSANE!!

Back