All-Star Cheersquad

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

YARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Yarrr+steve+the+pirate+shiver+me+tim+_a92d1dcebe2778b1ac84e1343f1eef66.jpg

It is a virtual private network.

Essentially it places your internet connection (your IP address) in a different location of your choosing. So if your real IP address is in NJ, you can say its actually in Toronto and then watch ABC Spark on their site.

People used to do this with Netflix to get around the country gates to watch more stuff. Same with youtube videos that are restricted. As well as chinese people using facebook since it is technically blocked in China.

There are free and paid ones out there.

To make it simple(for people like me that need help), is there a link where we can watch the show? I am super excited to check it out for sure! And I live like 40 minutes from the border, does that raise my chances of getting to see it? haha! I might also need to check my TV listings too mind you. I get a few Canadian channels afterall!

It is a virtual private network.

People used to do this with Netflix to get around the country gates to watch more stuff. Same with youtube videos that are restricted. As well as chinese people using facebook since it is technically blocked in China.

There are free and paid ones out there.

I didn't know Netflix didn't let you use a VPN. This is upsetting.

I didn't know Netflix didn't let you use a VPN. This is upsetting.
Quite upsetting. It's fairly new and they tried to keep it semi low key publicity wise since that decision cut off a bunch of users' access to great content. And exposed to more people worldwide licensing and how messed up that whole situation is.

Back