All-Star Cheersquad

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yeah. even with working overtime the last few days I watched all 8 episodes, and now I'm itching for more! It's clear they are doing more, I just don't know when they will be online, and if we will get to watch them right away or if we will have to wait. Either way I love this show so much!

According to my Freeform app on Apple TV the preview episodes (1-8) expire today

Starting tomorrow the episodes will air nightly on Freeform at 10pm, so if you watched episodes 1-8 already, tune in Sept 1 for episode 9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My guess is they are not. They still need to get a bid to worlds and I know that doesn't happen in episode 9 b/c Flyers beat them. I really like this show I hope it is not the end.

They actually did recieve a bid at cheer for the cure! Although their runs were no where near perfect, they still placed second of 7 (i think the number was 7?) and recieved a bid.

They actually did recieve a bid at cheer for the cure! Although their runs were no where near perfect, they still placed second of 7 (i think the number was 7?) and recieved a bid.
I stand corrected. My daughter lives with a former Flyers athlete and all I recall her is saying they beat GDubs

I mentioned Cheer Squad on Insta earlier and some girl laughed at me and made sure to inform me to doesn't start until tomorrow. When I told her I had already seen the first 8 episodes she didn't have anything to say about that one....haha

Either way, I am eagerly awaiting the next few episodes. Even though I know how their season went, seeing the backstory of it all is going to be super cool for sure! Between that and the new season of Cheerleaders starting today I'm on cloud 9!

My daughter and I watched the first episode on Freeform tonight, or rather she watched all of it I missed the second half because I was getting my other daughter ready for bed. But my CP really enjoyed it.

OMG so I totally forgot about this showing starting for us in the U.S. Until I get a text from a friend freaking out because my kid is on tv. Now I'm trying to find it online so I can see what they showed with her in it. What in the world! I had no idea she was going to be in this. I didn't sign a consent unless it was included in the hot shot consent.

OMG so I totally forgot about this showing starting for us in the U.S. Until I get a text from a friend freaking out because my kid is on tv. Now I'm trying to find it online so I can see what they showed with her in it. What in the world! I had no idea she was going to be in this. I didn't sign a consent unless it was included in the hot shot consent.
They probably had signs up around the Hot Shots venue about the filming, and basically stating by being there you're consenting that you may show up in a clip.

Back