All-Star Cheertastic Gear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Still haven't gotten my shirts from almost 2 months ago. I started a complaint with PayPal AND with my bank today. I would recommend that NO ONE ever order from them. How shady is it that they can't respond to email requests? Total crap!

What I thought was a shipping notification from Cheertastic was actually from another company. Anyway, it took about two weeks, but Paypal found in my favor and returned the money to my Paypal account. Around the same time, funny enough, I got an email from Cheertastic saying she had been in the hospital, and would check on my order. Never heard anything back. At least I got my money back.

Sorry you had a bad experience with them, they seem to have cute stuff but I have never ordered from them. I wonder if the lady that owns the business is the only employee, if so I could possibly understand her lack of communication if in the hospital.

Buyer beware. I placed an order on May 16 and still haven't received it. She was really quick to respond to questions BEFORE I placed the order but nothing since. The website does say to allow 2-6 weeks for shipping which is ridiculous since you have to pay immediately. Paypal requires you to open a dispute within 45 days of the transaction so I did that on June 29 which was past the 6 week mark since I placed my order. Still no response and I have now escalated the dispute to a claim so hopefully I will get my money refunded since Cheertastic Gear seems to have no intention of responding to me or Paypal.....it's a shame because there are some cute bows and stuff for sale....

Buyer beware. I placed an order on May 16 and still haven't received it. She was really quick to respond to questions BEFORE I placed the order but nothing since. The website does say to allow 2-6 weeks for shipping which is ridiculous since you have to pay immediately. Paypal requires you to open a dispute within 45 days of the transaction so I did that on June 29 which was past the 6 week mark since I placed my order. Still no response and I have now escalated the dispute to a claim so hopefully I will get my money refunded since Cheertastic Gear seems to have no intention of responding to me or Paypal.....it's a shame because there are some cute bows and stuff for sale....

I agree with all the above-she was very quick to respond during the order process, and then all the sudden she fell off the planet. And if she was in the hospital, fine, I get that...but to say "I'm going to check on the status and get back to you" and then never do that? And if it was just me-no problem.....but I it seems like multiple people have issues. She can't be in the hospital EVERY time someone doesn't get an order...ya know?

Back