All-Star Competing In 2012-2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Great idea! Let me know when your schedule comes out so well know where to hook up. We're doing SOH and American Superstarz again. We dropped the sweetheart classic though.
ok! Im almost positive they'll wanna do SOH again. it was such a great competition and not so much of a drive for the size of it. We'll probably still be a sweetheart just because we go to most Spirit Xpress comps...:rolleyes: even though they're not too great anymore...but I will let you know!!

ok! Im almost positive they'll wanna do SOH again. it was such a great competition and not so much of a drive for the size of it. We'll probably still be a sweetheart just because we go to most Spirit Xpress comps...:rolleyes: even though they're not too great anymore...but I will let you know!!
SoH does draw some great teams and is a good sizable competition, I just hate the scoring grid with a fiery passion. Other than the grid, I love everything about SOH.

Lol.. Im so excited. Jaylens last gym did only 2 hotel competitions and it was so disappointing! I love the travel and hotels.

5 of the 10 I will have to get a hotel for.

Both Houston competitions!

Then ACA Ft. Worth , NCA Dallas and New Orleans.

New Orleans is new to our schedule this year and it's in place of UCA Orlando. They have went to Orlando every year and a lot of them have multiple jackets as they do extremely well there. All but 1 team placed 1st last season so I guess it's a bit much and not exciting to go every year so they are going to do it every other year. So we are going to do New Orleans for a change of scenery... And I'm so excited.

The only thing is we do New Orleans and Dallas back to back weekends.. So we won't get home till Monday and then leave for Dallas Friday but it's so exciting!
Warning- the New Orleans competition can be a little rough! But it's super fun to explore the area:)

Warning- the New Orleans competition can be a little rough! But it's super fun to explore the area:)

Lol oh gosh in what way was it rough!? I want to hear all the bad!!!

And I get to meet you this season right?:)

Lol oh gosh in what way was it rough!? I want to hear all the bad!!!

And I get to meet you this season right?:)
When I went, there were holes in the competition floor, and the warm-ups were terrible! Plus the convention center wasn't connected to a good hotel so we had to walk a couple blocks to get there every morning in the cold! But the food and night life makes up for it. Its super fun:)

Yes, we need to meet at Dallas!! I hate that y'all are going to New Orleans instead of UCA. We are going to UCA this year!

Just got my competition schedule for World Cup Electra!
Some of the bigger competitions we're going to are Athletic Championships in RI, Canam in Myrtle Beach, Cheersport Nationals (I'm super excited!!!) and possibly the Summit if we get a bid :)
is World Cup going to UCA?

Just got my competition schedule for World Cup Electra!
Some of the bigger competitions we're going to are Athletic Championships in RI, Canam in Myrtle Beach, Cheersport Nationals (I'm super excited!!!) and possibly the Summit if we get a bid :)
What division is electra?

So cheersport weekend always falls on my birthday.....between twisters, WC and SOT (rays, brandon and CEA always seem to have it on the schedule) all I need is some Top Gun to come back and it will be the best birthday weekend EVER! Sooooooo Daggum excited already!

Back