All-Star Competing In 2012-2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is awesome!! I hope to meet you and cheer your team on!! What gym and team are you on if you don't mind me asking?
I go to XPA Allstars from Alabama, and I am on their Junior 3 and Senior 4! :) as of now though haha :) sometimes the levels may change but I doubt it! What's y'all's gym name? :) (if its okay) because it would be fun to cheer your cp's team(s) on and meet y'all too! :)

I go to XPA Allstars from Alabama, and I am on their Junior 3 and Senior 4! :) as of now though haha :) sometimes the levels may change but I doubt it! What's y'all's gym name? :) (if its okay) because it would be fun to cheer your cp's team(s) on and meet y'all too! :)

Of course it's ok!
:)

Our gym is Stars Cheer & Tumbling Academy from San Antonio but often we just call ourselves Stars Vipers!

As of now we have:
small youth 1
small youth 2
small junior 2
large junior 3
large junior 4
small senior 4.2

I think I got those right! My daughter is on youth 2!!:)

We have never been to this competition so we are super excited. We have always went to UCA- Orlando so this is definitely different!

So cheersport weekend always falls on my birthday.....between twisters, WC and SOT (rays, brandon and CEA always seem to have it on the schedule) all I need is some Top Gun to come back and it will be the best birthday weekend EVER! Sooooooo Daggum excited already!

Lol oh gosh in what way was it rough!? I want to hear all the bad!!!

And I get to meet you this season right?:)
I go every year and last year was by far the worst. They got behind schedule by over an hour and many had to warm up a second time putting them further behind. But the staff is pretty nice and there's a starbucks in the convention center! :)

I go every year and last year was by far the worst. They got behind schedule by over an hour and many had to warm up a second time putting them further behind. But the staff is pretty nice and there's a starbucks in the convention center! :)
Well thanks!! :)
Lol it sounds less and less exciting but what the heck I guess I'm still thrilled to go! I love travel competitions no matter how bad they suck!

Do you perform or just spectate?

KC Cheer's Nationals will be:
America's Best-Kansas City
ASC-OKC
Cheersport-Atlanta
NCA-Dallas
and probably One Up in Nashville..

Not all our teams will be going to cheersport, nca and one up. We usually go to UCA but trying to find a different one. Nothing wrong with UCA but just wanted a change and with it being back to back with NCA it makes it more difficult. I wish UCA was earlier in the year!

Of course it's ok!
:)

Our gym is Stars Cheer & Tumbling Academy from San Antonio but often we just call ourselves Stars Vipers!

As of now we have:
small youth 1
small youth 2
small junior 2
large junior 3
large junior 4
small senior 4.2

I think I got those right! My daughter is on youth 2!!:)

We have never been to this competition so we are super excited. We have always went to UCA- Orlando so this is definitely different!
thats awesome! :) I will definetly cheer yall on. This competition is so fun. The hotel we stay at is across the street from the convention center so all you need to do is walk! And although bourbon street is bad at night, during the day it is really fun and there are some cool shops to buy boas and New Orleans things, haha :)

Well thanks!! :)
Lol it sounds less and less exciting but what the heck I guess I'm still thrilled to go! I love travel competitions no matter how bad they suck!

Do you perform or just spectate?
oh yeah, that was the worst part. My team was sitting at awards for over an hour because they didn't have the score sheets in time. We sat there for so long that we actually weren't able to cheer on our senior team that was supposed to compete after our awards, but the awards were delayed so much we missed their performance... :confused:

thats awesome! :) I will definetly cheer yall on. This competition is so fun. The hotel we stay at is across the street from the convention center so all you need to do is walk! And although bourbon street is bad at night, during the day it is really fun and there are some cool shops to buy boas and New Orleans things, haha :)

I booked a hotel but it is rather far away! Lol what hotel is across the street I might check into that?

Back