All-Star Crazy Cheer Parent Stories--spill 'em!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No way! :confused:
I wonder if she admitted to it. I was surprised to see the girls taking the video kept showing their faces. If I was secretly taping somebody I'd be keeping my face hidden too. Then again, I'm all about being invisible and unknown.
She did admit to it on here, that's the only reason I know haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

So apparently I'm a crazy cheer mom. My CP competed for the first time this weekend in Hartford so it was the first time the other parents got the full effect. I got some looks lol. I can't help it when they go on I get excited. And when they hit it gets worse. And she's on a prep team. Lawd help me when she goes full year next season.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

YES YES YES YES....lol

I think I'm more concerned with the fact that the announcer after the team starts out with "Let's give it up for Suzies High School! Alright everybody please we have a missing child..." Does this happen often? I don't think I've ever been to a comp where that has been announced.

I think I'm more concerned with the fact that the announcer after the team starts out with "Let's give it up for Suzies High School! Alright everybody please we have a missing child..." Does this happen often? I don't think I've ever been to a comp where that has been announced.
People lose their kids at these events all the time.

We've just become super slick at doing it all over our headsets so you never have to hear announcements Ash. ;)

I hope they hit. I cannot imagine if they didn't.

Question:

Do you really need to post tumbling videos from every private your kid takes and tag coaches every time? With comments like "New skill! Working so hard!"

Particularly when your kid is not on the (school cheer) team and tryouts aren't for another month or so?

Am I off-base for thinking that's odd?
This seems to be a thing among certain parents on CP's former team. I get that they're proud of their kid's progress, but tagging the coach and a million hashtags related to the gym (so none of the coaches or gym owners can possibly miss it) smacks of angling for a better spot on a higher-level team. The thing is, it seems to work. Blech.

(Oops, just noticed I resurrected this old thread.)

This seems to be a thing among certain parents on CP's former team. I get that they're proud of their kid's progress, but tagging the coach and a million hashtags related to the gym (so none of the coaches or gym owners can possibly miss it) smacks of angling for a better spot on a higher-level team. The thing is, it seems to work. Blech.

(Oops, just noticed I resurrected this old thread.)
I video at the end of practice if she's working on or just gained a new skill. I share them on my Facebook because our family is hundreds of miles away.

I video at the end of practice if she's working on or just gained a new skill. I share them on my Facebook because our family is hundreds of miles away.
Seems like the difference here is that you're not trying to use them to 'get ahead'. Some parents tag all of CPs coaches in every single video.
Personally, I love seeing videos posted by parents (or the athlete if they're old enough)! Being proud of the skill you have been so invested in is always a good thing!

Seems like the difference here is that you're not trying to use them to 'get ahead'. Some parents tag all of CPs coaches in every single video.
Personally, I love seeing videos posted by parents (or the athlete if they're old enough)! Being proud of the skill you have been so invested in is always a good thing!
Well, my CP is the owner's daughter. I don't have to tag the owner or coaches. ;-) And no, she's not a flyer. LOL

Back