All-Star Crazy Cheer Parent Stories--spill 'em!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

O... M... G...! First, I have read this entire thread I could not stop and WOW some of these stories were just crazy. But the O.M.G. is about the multiple FB posts. Now, remember I am new to the gym my CP has joined and I was doing my cheer gym "to do list" and decided to check out the gym's FB page. Holy Crap there is one parent who has a little video of everything little Suzie has done. " She got this skill" "working hard" "we got the call" naming the team level she got just went on and on and on. :rolleyes: I mean I kept scrolling through and there must have been a pic or some type of footage that went back at least 2 years. All I could do was laugh because some of you had mentioned this and BAM! right out of the gate I came across a crazy. Too funny.:deathdrop:

O... M... G...! First, I have read this entire thread I could not stop and WOW some of these stories were just crazy. But the O.M.G. is about the multiple FB posts. Now, remember I am new to the gym my CP has joined and I was doing my cheer gym "to do list" and decided to check out the gym's FB page. Holy Crap there is one parent who has a little video of everything little Suzie has done. " She got this skill" "working hard" "we got the call" naming the team level she got just went on and on and on. :rolleyes: I mean I kept scrolling through and there must have been a pic or some type of footage that went back at least 2 years. All I could do was laugh because some of you had mentioned this and BAM! right out of the gate I came across a crazy. Too funny.:deathdrop:
That is one good thing about SMs. They often provide hours of entertainment.

That is one good thing about SMs. They often provide hours of entertainment.

And are easy to pick out. It's the subtle SM's you have to watch out for---when they strike, it comes out of nowhere and knocks you off your chair. Currently dealing with one of those right now.

And are easy to pick out. It's the subtle SM's you have to watch out for---when they strike, it comes out of nowhere and knocks you off your chair. Currently dealing with one of those right now.

Spill! [emoji12][emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does the CP have her own FB and IG account just for cheer? Or a backpack with her in her uniform like she is a cheerlebrity? Some moms are insane!

Does the CP have her own FB and IG account just for cheer? Or a backpack with her in her uniform like she is a cheerlebrity? Some moms are insane!

LOL! IDK if it is a cheer specific FB page but it is tagged to both the gym's and ALL of the coaches FB page. This kid is literally plastered all over the gym's news feed on FB. there is an IG always listed on the bottom of each post AND yes she has the back pack and walks into the gym with shades on. Crazy!

LOL! IDK if it is a cheer specific FB page but it is tagged to both the gym's and ALL of the coaches FB page. This kid is literally plastered all over the gym's news feed on FB. there is an IG always listed on the bottom of each post AND yes she has the back pack and walks into the gym with shades on. Crazy!
Crazy doesn't describe it.

One year a group of us thought about picking out the most craziest moms at the gym and giving them points throughout the year for their crazy stunts. The one with the most points at the end of the season was the winner! Just something to keep you entertained.

Back