All-Star Discussion - Cheer Perfection Tlc

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I probably wouldn't hate this show as much as I do if it was about the KIDS. I don't care about "cheer mom drama". I don't even mind that they're only level 2 (some say they want level 5 instead of level 2) they still work hard.

What time is it on anyway and what day

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
We have not been graced with that info yet.
Tomorrow though CMT is having a Cheer! marathon from 12-6 and they're trying to get good ratings in order to be renewed for a second season. We need more quality cheer shows on tv to counterbalance the CTR craziness. Go set the DVR!

We have not been graced with that info yet.
Tomorrow though CMT is having a Cheer! marathon from 12-6 and they're trying to get good ratings in order to be renewed for a second season. We need more quality cheer shows on tv to counterbalance the CTR craziness. Go set the DVR!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

From my understanding and what I saw being filmed, this next season will be the second half of youth silvers season. Season after that should follow junior silver. If it continues, not sure what will be followed for fourth and beyond seasons. I fully expect to see four-five seasons minimum.

To all you people complaining about it being a level 2 show, everyone starts somewhere. I hate the show itself but I love that its something other than level 5 since they're the only ones who get credit. Not hating on anyone though! :)

i forgot to set my DVR for the Cheer marathon :( anyone know if i can set it using the website or a fancy app or something? i have verizon

I have to work right when the Cheer marathon starts and we don't have DVR :(

Back