All-Star Disqualifying Cheaters

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It will be illegal this year as you can only crossover 1 level this year at Summit. That is a rule that was needed! This past weekend an athlete competed on Sr 1 and R5.

Were you in Council Bluffs also? Because I saw this there and wanted to scream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Miialovescheer _ I hope everything works out ok and they figure out what is wrong.
Thanks for your concern. Theyre was nothing wrong so no anorysm wich i am happy about. The thing they though was an anorysm was just my main artory (dont know the spelling but a blood vain) and it can be felt alot more in skinny girls. like i am. im just happy that its normal.

Thanks for your concern. Theyre was nothing wrong so no anorysm wich i am happy about. The thing they though was an anorysm was just my main artory (dont know the spelling but a blood vain) and it can be felt alot more in skinny girls. like i am. im just happy that its normal.
Glad you are okay! It is such a relief when medical tests don't show problems.

Because you said you didn't know--aneurysm and artery and vein!

According to Inside Cheerleading Magazine The Future looks Bright for some All Star programs but when you look at the name of the program, for years you will remember them as the gym that was disqualified for cheating. I don't think the future is looking so bright. The amazing athletes are looking elsewhere but some are stuck because their parents prepaid the season to save a little money. Gyms say they won't take those kids but I think that is a horrible thing to do. Don't punish these amazing athletes. They wanted to cheer, what kid is going to stand up to their coach and say I am not cheering on this team because so and so is the wrong age. No one wants to be the outcast. I know a lot of these girls. This is where they have always felt they belonged. Without cheer something is missing for some of us. Even if a Mom said something their child will become an outcast. They would just have to give some way out there excuse and keep it a secret or be ridiculed. Despite everything I have posted or said, I probably honestly would have finished the season.

Hey - my daughter competed in Council Bluffs this past weekend. She is on Iowa Elite SR Black. What team are you with?

Fury Athletics! We're blue and yellow [emoji2]

We brought Mini 1, Youth 2, Junior 1, Junior 2, Junior 3, Junior 4, Senior 4.2, and Senior Coed R5.

Really loved watching your gym's routines!!!

Fury Athletics! We're blue and yellow [emoji2]

We brought Mini 1, Youth 2, Junior 1, Junior 2, Junior 3, Junior 4, Senior 4.2, and Senior Coed R5.

Really loved watching your gym's routines!!!

I love your Gym! Every time I saw kids on your team in the venue they were so well behaved. Loved your routines too.

I love your Gym! Every time I saw kids on your team in the venue they were so well behaved. Loved your routines too.

Awe thank you so much! That's such a great complement, we love our kids. Which level is senior black? Is that level 2?

I coach our junior 1, 2, and 3.

Yes - it is our small senior 2 team.

That was genuinely my favorite routine of the weekend. They went on a few teams before one of ours both days and they were so much fun to watch! What does your comp schedule look like? Would love to see ya'll again!

Back