All-Star Expansions, Openings, And Mergers For 2013-2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Quite a bit of shifting in the Nashville area. Frankin/Nashville ACE location is moving to a much larger facility a few roads over from their current one and a new(ish) gym is opening next door from them called Let it Shine (used to be only gymnastics as far as I know). And as stated previously PT is no more and Cheerville has opened. Not as rosy as other posts have made it out, and said staff wasn't just let go, it got pretty nasty. Without listing all the details I think the moral of the story would be when you have a gym full of people that have screwed over their previous gyms, don't be surprised when they do it to you too. JMO. It seems like their off to a great start already though! Katie pretty much was Primetyme - a lot of people actually thought she owned it - so I'm sure they'll be successful.

I know it's not a "big gym" but one of the partners from Devilrays left and opened his own gym in the same town: Phoenix Cheer

I believe he has had it open for several months now for tumbling, private lessons, etc... But will have Allstar teams this upcoming season.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I know of a certain coach here in the Charlotte area that is leaving her current gym & opening one in PA supposedly.

And rumors keep swirling here in Pittsburgh that an owner of a gym here is going there as well. Owner has denied it and is advertising tryouts for her gym.

Back